DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
CheladaJr
Ok cool! hope your enjoying yourself bruh.

Here you go. Blacked out everything but him and his car. Got to go to bed big day tomorrow!

549726_640272602665629_1929200463_n.jpg

Hopefully, it doesn't rain this week cause I need to get my internet installed so I can watch Formula Drift & I can get back on GT5

CheladaJr
great! Cause I think michigan does lol

What rain? Man i have about had it. I don't think I have seen it rain this much in Michigan in years.

You should see my back yard. I hope it stops soon

What rain? Man i have about had it. I don't think I have seen it rain this much in Michigan in years.

You should see my back yard. I hope it stops soon

You haven't seen rain in Michigan for years because you just moved back. :sly:

Anyway nice pictures from Formula D Spank, I like Daigo's new scheme. 👍

Bruh you don't even live in michigan lol.

BTW add x-QuintenH-x thats me

Last edited:
Eric1512
You haven't seen rain in Michigan for years because you just moved back. :sly:

Anyway nice pictures from Formula D Spank, I like Daigo's new scheme. 👍
Yeah but basically I meant I haven't seen it rain two to three days straight like that even in the summer when I visited after i had first moved out of Michigan.
CheladaJr
Bruh you don't even live in michigan lol.

I am happy to be back in Michigan though.

But anyway spank. You ever get your wheel yet? I remember you saying something about getting another one but I haven't talked to you since. And i will be online in about 30-45 minutes if you want to drift.

Half of each season in Mississippi, its gonna rain. Thats one downside to living plus everything is spread out & I can't go to any skateparks

fastfox400
I'll Definitely Be On Tonight. In About A Week My Wheel Will Be Here. So I Will Be Sucking..

Ill try my best to get off early. No promises though. I was on last night but no one was on. I painted my fc silver and it looks smexy

Info: News section updated.

- New team color. Please see OP for pic.
- Added FastFox400's member video

---------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to welcome DarkAvengerZR1 to the team. She will be gracing us with her skills on the track in not only drifting but grip as well. She is banned from to forums but is active on the Facebook page, please swing by there to welcome her to the team! I wanna have a team meeting soon... so we need to get together and figure out a time that is best for us.

Thank you,

-SPANK
(CEO/Owner) DROP5

Could you get a video of me Spank and or Fastfox? I'll be on tonight and when I get out of school.

Back