DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
SPANK
Him fast and other use it. Lol don't have them convince you other wise. I hAve a 600Hp miata with no multiplier and its not that fast

There talking about zeons. My miata has no chassis or grip multiplier. And in fact I haven't used grip multiplyer on any of my latest cars, I don't really like using it unless I need it.

Eric1512
There talking about zeons. My miata has no chassis or grip multiplier. And in fact I haven't used grip multiplyer on any of my latest cars, I don't really like using it unless I need it.

Delete an old account. I tried to add you.

Hey team. My gt5 has been broken and I don't have money to buy a new one so I don't know when I'll be back. So until then I'm leaving drop5 unless you guys can put me on a to be back list. Ill get it back some way. My dad threw it on the ground out of anger and it split. Ill be back soon! Ill still check on gtplanet but I am out of commission as of now.

CheladaJr
Hey team. My gt5 has been broken and I don't have money to buy a new one so I don't know when I'll be back. So until then I'm leaving drop5 unless you guys can put me on a to be back list. Ill get it back some way. My dad threw it on the ground out of anger and it split. Ill be back soon! Ill still check on gtplanet but I am out of commission as of now.

Okay.

New website is now live! Please let me know what you think when it comes to the layout and to the members section. Let me know the ideas you guys have for the members and how we can get that set up. Do you want to stay with the videos or go back to pics, anything helps. Please let me know what you think?!

DROP5 Official Website

New website is now live! Please let me know what you think when it comes to the layout and to the members section. Let me know the ideas you guys have for the members and how we can get that set up. Do you want to stay with the videos or go back to pics, anything helps. Please let me know what you think?!

DROP5 Official Website

I vote we go back to the pics with the our driver like way back with bio.

fastfox400

Example of how you want it? Ill post the pic soon.

Edit: Here you go, ideas?

pizapcom13665153845871_zps21667e6a.jpg

Last edited:
Im on right now, just finishing up the final touches to my missile FC. So I have a missile and a comp car. add me cause i dont think you do. GTP_Drop5

SPANK
V

BAM!!
This is happening! Lets' do this!!

Your Welcome! :]

LERK84
I say Drop5 team colours should be blue & yellow. Not got a clue why but it just seems right to me.

I love that Idea too! Be the original drop5.

SPANK
No be watching baseball. My team and libbies team are up against each other.

It is intemse at our house when the Rockies play the Diamondbacks! :]

fastfox400

I like Darks Idea. Its different and tells a little bit about the driver.

Hi guys welcome back to Drop5! I am so excited that he reopened it I love this team. :] Maybe for real this time i will learn how to drift! After meeting drive sessions were a blast. :]

e_dub64
Anybody getting on tonight?

Your car is about to be sent to you. All i have to do is de-spoiler it and put the stock hood on. I took it off wondering if there might be a engine underneath it hahaha but nope

e_dub64
Im on right now

Ummm I forgot the Evo isn't with stock weight and engine let me know now if that is okay. Or do you want one with stock weight and engine?

Back