DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,804 views
Trying to get a ae86 legal for road use in the U.S is like trying to remove the stank from a hunk of dog ****.
 
Shoot, I wish Skyline's were legal in the US... I would so import one
 
Trying to get a ae86 legal for road use in the U.S is like trying to remove the stank from a hunk of dog ****.

what you mean? They are already here?

Shoot, I wish Skyline's were legal in the US... I would so import one

My friend has a R32 its so sick! RB26DET, running 800hp on e85!

Edit: My friends is a GTR, And we have 2 R34's in our shop right now!

Edit2: Who wants to do a small comp tonight on madrid using grassroots cars? no more the 350hp?
 
Last edited:
I can . :)
Off topic: I finally completed the Indy 500 about 15 minutes ago wow, it was so boring.
I came, I concured,I kissed the bricks,and drank the Milk lol
 
If this Street Tuner Fest goes good tonight we can do it more often? I am getting a S13 (white/lime green) about 300-320hp, 60,60,60 diff (welded) just have a fun little drift fest and small tandem comps?
 
Dude I am using a S13 too.Lol either my black one or green one idk yet
Edit: I'm using my green one
 
Im crystal white with lime green wheels :) or if i can find passionate pink somewhere.
 
Ok I'm hopping on Gt5 now and getting a car to whoop yo guys's ass! (Bugatti Veyron, Racing Soft Tires, under 350hp)
 
Ok I'm hopping on Gt5 now and getting a car to whoop yo guys's ass! (Bugatti Veyron, Racing Soft Tires, under 350hp)

Sucks the room will be set with a restriction to CH's. :lol: And what is that like 98% power restriction?


Edit: Oh BTW, check out what stopped by my work yesterday! Bosses arent competeing in it this year but we hosted a dyno day and other stuff here. Pretty interesting.

 
Last edited:
I just saw this on ur FB and that SLS is so damn Awepic.
 
I need tk start checking my work email more
 
I'm drooping my whootu right now
 
Im on just go into my lounge ill be in there soon.
 
I AM ON NOW, at 4:12 AM. central time hahahah
 
Last edited:
Yeah, uh little late?

Edit: Here are some pictures from last night. Not all of them but all i could get before i passed out. Enjoy!

CircuitodeMadrid-1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_2.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_4.jpg
 
Last edited:
I got more pics :)
But it wont let me upload them :(
 
What you doing to up load them?
 
I'm trying to attatch them straight from my laptop but thats not working
 
You are using a image host right?
 
What do you mean like photobucket? If you do then no
 
Yea or imageshack.co. Upload them to Photobucket and them copy and paste the
 
That last pic were you trying to hit me?
 
No, that was when i was parked and you were drifting in front of me. Suicide? lol
 
Oh okay!
 
Back