DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,771 views
Ill add you to the recruit list.
 
Its quiet, too quiet. lol
 
Ill be off tonight guys. MLB All Star game is one tonight!! actually right now!
 
Baseball ehhhhhhhh....Not even later well ok.Have fun :) tell us who wins.( I don't follow baseball so I have No Clue)
 
Its the best players from each team put on the same team from National League and American League.
 
Oh ok kinda like the Pro Bowl for NFL?
 
Oh ok kinda like the Pro Bowl for NFL?

Much, much worse.

Edit: actually, they're quite comparable. No one wants to get hurt and it's all in fun, so I guess for entertainment purposes, it's pretty cool seeing all the "stars" from different teams out on the same field. I'm just not much of a baseball guy.

I want to see someone get their helmet knocked off and have to get the smelling salts out, but that's just me.
 
Hahahahaha thanks for bringing me up to speed.We are way off topic :lol:.
Im the same way I want to se some ACTION!
 
Hahahahaha thanks for bringing me up to speed.We are way off topic :lol:.

That's generally what drifting team threads are for.

You can only have so much discussion about tunes, meeting dates and so-forth so it's completely understandable that discussion goes slightly off-topic. Don't worry about it.
 
Okay thanks for clearing that up too.
 
Clearing it up in my thread. Believe thats my job.
 
spank_ur_mom
When do I get to drift with you again.

Soon man, my stuff hasn't arrived yet, but it should be here by friday and i'll re-contruct my mancave and start drifting again, I'm going through some serious withdrawals right now!
 
Get the needle This man needs pure smoke injected in him ^
 
CommodorePuddles
Soon man, my stuff hasn't arrived yet, but it should be here by friday and i'll re-contruct my mancave and start drifting again, I'm going through some serious withdrawals right now!

Damn I would be too! Cool see you soon!

samie57
Get the needle This man needs pure smoke injected in him ^

Haha!
 
National league won! 5-1
 
Lol Forget it!
 
SFX_Adavicro
Ya man! My bad, eye was just lucking for a gud toon for my Subaru!

Really? Come on now.
 
Some unedited photos-

EigerNordwandShortTrack_2.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_3.jpg
EigerNordwandShortTrack_1.jpg
EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid.jpg

And two from my personal album
King2.jpg

King1.jpg
 
Very nice. Where does the "king" thing come from?
 
I think I like this better :)

droppa.jpg


Edit: I double posted, give me AIDS right now:indiff:
 
Last edited:
You are now on suspension for the double post! haha just kidding!.
 
Back