DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,742 views
deal!
 
For you might be alittle more due to you being on the other side of the pond. But you will end up getting a different shirt cause you arent a team member
 
put it in a bottle and cast it away into the pnd and see how long it takes to get to me.
 
put it in a bottle and cast it away into the pnd and see how long it takes to get to me.

well from the weight of the shirt and flow of the current it'll end up in south america.
 
Some random kid in brazil will be like "sodsdijhsfdioehroihnef" And ill translate that to "oh look ma' a new shirt, I feel so loved. I have an amazing family"
 
Some random kid in brazil will be like "sodsdijhsfdioehroihnef" And ill translate that to "oh look ma' a new shirt, I feel so loved. I have an amazing family"

ouch lol that was funny.
 
actually hed be like.....firewood!
 
actually hed be like.....firewood!

BAWHAHAHAHA thats epic

edit: i didnt want to double post. I finally gave my s13 sleepy eyes! pics coming soon
 
:lol: 👍
 
ok for those who havnt seen it yet here is my lovly s13

sleepy eyes
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
 
ur man cave all set up puddles?
 
PK's lobby is closed now.
 
Last edited:
Join his room, he is lonely
 
ill be there in a moment
 
come slidey slidey! im bored.
 
10.30pm est...is it like 4:30am gmt+2?

pls correct me if im wrongxD
 
Correct.
 
cool,not sure if i can make it to your open lobby,but it would be lot of fun:)
 
I know horrible times for the GMT time zone but I work horrible hours that only allows me to get on at that time. :(
 
I know horrible times for the GMT time zone but I work horrible hours that only allows me to get on at that time. :(

yep i understand that...but lets see if i can stay up long enough^^
 
7 pm mst
 
lol mst? I'm sorry I've never heard...

EDIT: disregard that lol...
 
Mountain Standard time. The room opens at 10pm EST
 
spank,are you going to post the room number here or?
 
Back