DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,747 views
Yes, like for real Im making me a Drop5 shirt before i go and im getting it signed by like all drifters.
 
AWEPICNESS i cant wait to see the design
 
God this trip is going to cost alot of money
 
That's why you got me to cover half the fees.. **** I don't make 34$/hour for no reason. LOL
 
Giveaway the shirt for VDC!
 
I could!

Edit: Thought I would share this with you guys! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 
Last edited:
What time is the lobby going up spank normal late American time?
 
What time is the lobby going up spank normal late American time?

Sadly yes, I need a new job or less bills :(
 
or to take your ps3 to work with you :) haha lmao.
 
I wish! our shop only has a gay ps2 lol
 
i thinks some gentle persuasion is needed then
 
Good luck, cant do that to my boss's easy.
 
Me either! :lol: It will be fun!
 
Spank send me a shirt and we all should go up to dai yoshihara to be in behind smoke and then we can promote the team :D
 
Well shirts are going to cost $17.49 to make I will see what I can do to get one made and get it signed by all drivers. Maybe I can give that away for a grand prize for something.
 
Ok, cool thats pretty cheap for a custom shirt.
 
Its from a place my company goes to make our shirts.
 
So apparently Formula D is on friday and saturday for me. I almost missed it....
 
They in your state next?
 
Yup yup, round 5 throwdown.
 
Room closed.
 
Last edited:
I'll be on when I get back from dinner!
 
That was a really good drifting session g u y s.
 
Human-D
That was a really good drifting session g u y s.

Lol oh s t o p
 
I was driving back home just now and I saw a raccoon peaking out of a sewer!
 
Hey guys, Spank and I have been working on some shirt designs. Here are some ideas we have made, tell us the ones you like and the ones you don't and also make sure to share us your ideas.

EDIT: Read spanks post down below!
 
Last edited:
Did you take a picture?
 
woohoo dont have to go to tattoo shop tomorrow dont know why tho. anyways im probably going to open up a lobby early so if anyone is down just let me know ill post room number when its up
 
Okay guys so I am going to make a trip to Cali for the final round of Formula D and I want to get some team shirts out before i go. Here are some ideas that me and Human have come up with. Please give us your feedback we do want it!

Thanks,

- Spank

----------​

Humans Example:

Front
image_90884.jpg


Back
image_908861.jpg


My Examples:
Front / Back
drop5shirts.jpg

Front / Back
dropshirtidea2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back