DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
Hey guys i was using my wheel and basically did hsr's corner every time and almost go the transition but was going to fast but thats all i have to say and im going to mu friends

^Nice to see your making progress Fatman. BTW WHY IS THIS THREAD SO DEAD?!?!?
This thread used to be live, I couldnt keep up with reading all these pages if I went away for a few hours?!

Also I have won the drift matsuri yesterday and today I got the 4th place in D1GP :dopey:
Its going too good for me :scared:

Heads up: this Friday is the start of my spring break and I'm gonna be gone until at least the next weekend, and possibly even a bit longer than that. I'll probably still be somewhat active on the thread but I won't be able to drift online for obvious reasons

Good job ohno! You're doing awesome!
Thanks Steve! Representing DROP5 ;)
Ono and Fatman were featured in my latest episode of the Drift Chronicles :D

Thanks again for featuring me in another one of your videos :dopey: Im a bit jelly of your cap card though :rolleyes: :lol:
Heads up: this Friday is the start of my spring break and I'm gonna be gone until at least the next weekend, and possibly even a bit longer than that. I'll probably still be somewhat active on the thread but I won't be able to drift online for obvious reasons

ahaa ok 👍

iNs3CuRe
Thanks Steve! Representing DROP5 ;)

Thanks again for featuring me in another one of your videos :dopey: Im a bit jelly of your cap card though :rolleyes: :lol:

ahaa ok 👍

Yeah I'm gonna be out of town visiting old friends that whole week. I should try to make a guest appearance with crisp! Haha

I am eating a bagel, and realize the cream cheese is blueberry....

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu-1.jpg

My spring break doesn't start until april :(

I am eating a bagel, and realize the cream cheese is blueberry....

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu-1.jpg

My spring break doesn't start until april :(

My spring break doesn't start until April also and Ono, I'll be on whenever today, sick so I got today off with permission from my mom. I was like, "I have a headache, I'm not going to school." and she was all like, "Ok", and I was like "Cool :sly:". :lol:

My spring break doesn't start until April also and Ono, I'll be on whenever today, sick so I got today off with permission from my mom. I was like, "I have a headache, I'm not going to school." and she was all like, "Ok", and I was like "Cool :sly:". :lol:

haha cheater, my trick is always after breakfast. Shouting from upstairs "Mom! I think Iv got diarrhea :(" I cant go to college like that, when she leaves for work, I get on the PC like a BOSS :sly: :lol: haha

haha cheater, my trick is always after breakfast. Shouting from upstairs "Mom! I think Iv got diarrhea :(" I cant go to college like that, when she leaves for work, I get on the PC like a BOSS :sly: :lol: haha

:lol: well whenever you get on I will be on. I'm currently watching TV but I will check back every 15 minutes or so :D

iNs3CuRe
GT5 or LFS Boss? :sly:

What server you you use for lfs ive been using the demo but im buying an S2 licence in about 2 hours mind if i pop in?

Edit: sorry for talking LFS on your thread spank 👍

Yeah I'm gonna be out of town visiting old friends that whole week. I should try to make a guest appearance with crisp! Haha

Dude, it will be like old times for sure if we make laps on the nurb back and forth with my wheel and a semi slow car.👍

Crisp
Dude, it will be like old times for sure if we make laps on the nurb back and forth with my wheel and a semi slow car.👍

It is going to happen! You should ask your mom if you can skip school on Monday or something so we can chill all day

I got on at like 7:30 my time, and not a single person was on so i watched trailer park boys.

26 days till Formula D Round 1!!!

I say lets all chip in an buy a HD PVR. I have the ability to record and I can email a format to Oh' No an he can edit it..

I got on at like 7:30 my time, and not a single person was on so i watched trailer park boys.

26 days till Formula D Round 1!!!

I know right, Im so excited about it... last year it was pretty good, the battle for the 1st place was so close between Dai and Jtp..This year im going for vaughn gittin jr, walker wilkerson, petty, and Sai :D

DriftShiro
I know right, Im so excited about it... last year it was pretty good, the battle for the 1st place was so close between Dai and Jtp..This year im going for vaughn gittin jr, walker wilkerson, petty, and Sai :D

All about corey hosford from team ksport

I say lets all chip in an buy a HD PVR. I have the ability to record and I can email a format to Oh' No an he can edit it..

Don't waste your money on buying an hd pvr. I got one, If you guys want to make a video just ask. I am willing to show up whenever if you guys can plan the dates.

I am also making a vdc trailer sometime this week, I need some drifters :D

Back