DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
I'll be on in about 30 mins. I passes both exams with a 98%. Seems like everybody is gonna be pissed because there will only be a 2 point curve.

I'm either outside enjoying the nice sunny weather with friends, or I'm playing iracing. Gt5 is getting low on me :/

16308083.jpg

I'm either outside enjoying the nice sunny weather with friends, or I'm playing iracing. Gt5 is getting low on me :/

16308083.jpg

GT5 is a good game... Its stupid how people say that its s**t... When really its the best racing simulator you can get on a console and even though the game is no where near finished. It still beats all that simulator wannabies like NFS, Forza etc...

Just saying...

Looks good ono! I think this thread is dying though. It seems though we are only doing 2 pages or less a day.
On a totally unrelated note, watch this!
This vid yo!
You will lol.

Last edited:
Hey
GTP ID: eddyac
PSN ID: eddyac
How often you on?: everyday
Favorite RWD drift car(s)?: ATM My GT86
Favorite track?: Grand Valley, Fuji
Previous team(s)?:GRD ,Burst,Blackout
Tell us more about yourself: I like Tandem drifting and Turtles
Country?: Germany :P

Still waiting :scared:

I know that you arn't recruiting at the moment but would really like to join your team. i've been watching your vids on youtube; there awesome. Just thought id stick details in here.

PSN ID:raceorama123432
How often you on?: Most days after school 16:00-20:00 GMT
Time:GMT
Favorite RWD drift car(s)?: Mazda SAVANNA RX-7 INFINI (FC) '90
Favorite track?: Tsukuba
Previous team(s)?: No
Tell us more about yourself: Never been able to get into a team but have only been drifting for 3 months. good at singlualy drift ok at tounge. am good at making videos
Country?: UK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sv_JytgKuc&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
No offense, but if you really want to join you would need to hang out with us and we would all have to agree that we love you. Currently I don't know you enough to love you bro. We should drift it up though. I (rotor) rotary. hehe. Its what my tee shirt says.

GT5 is a good game... Its stupid how people say that its s**t... When really its the best racing simulator you can get on a console and even though the game is no where near finished. It still beats all that simulator wannabies like NFS, Forza etc...

Just saying...
Of course ono! it is the best driving game on the console, no questions asked. But it has a lot of weaknesses and useless stuff on it, who wants to drive 30 different models of skyline and rx7? Not me! :D
Need food!

Tell libby no mayo on the samwich!

e_dub64
Anybody on? sorry if it double post, on iPhone…

Golf is cancelled due to lightning. I might be on in a second. An athlete from a different district is rumored to have been struck by lightning and died. I have to pack for spring break and straighten up around the house

Golf is cancelled due to lightning. I might be on in a second. An athlete from a different district is rumored to have been struck by lightning and died. I have to pack for spring break and straighten up around the house

👍 You ready?

Back