• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
As soon as i get on the computer.
Okay thanks , btw check what I made on Fb

6988393009_3ce53f16e7.jpg

It's for Drop5 :)

Last edited:
zedfonsie
My president is black! And my lambo is blue! Now If I see you in the streets I'ma slap the **** out of you!

Nice one... Add this on the end.... Because I'M RICK JAMES ***** who the **** are you

Thats pretty sick.

Okay im on and making a open drift lobby anybody feel free to stop in and drift with Drop5.

Edit: Lobby Room now Open:

1472-6118-4130-9222-2202

Last edited:
Sorry , 12:18 Am here and I'm away from home (200 and something Km) :P

Thanks both , may I do more ? :)

6845207376_96c6881a87.jpg

This is my own.

2 questions If I may :

1st - On the Drop5 gallery team colour is Aztec Green Pearl on body , free chose on wheel's colour but on Op , the team colours are grey body and red wheels . Which one is then?

2nd - Could we create a album for this things soo I/others fill this thread's space with pics(unless you all don't mine).

Thanks

Last edited:
Gallery is only for Drop5 approved pics, and the Old color was Silver, free wheel choice.

We have yet to get a new team pic and such of our new color.

btw open lobby room was a bust, room closed.

That C 63 is mine :D Silver was our old team color until we changed it :sly:

Oh, so what are the team colours then.
Might be able to practice with you guys soon. Nearly back to full strength so trying to adapt a new drifting technique

I'm trying to make the vdc into video, but once again my computer is holding me back :mad:

ANOTHER REASON WHY I NEED A NEW COMPUTER

**** the mic, I want to build a computer. But if I do then rise will become the equivalent of hitler and start hatin on me.

waiting for my battle for round 4 D1, only one to represent Drop5 :rolleyes: didnt get much practice because there was really nice weather here today and I couldnt resist but go play some basketball ;)

edit: zed your so Drop5 "OG" and you wont even get a mic for 10 dollars? pfffftttt.

Back