DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
I missed DMAC. But in qualifying it looks like he wants more oversteer, just thought he would have changed that in practice..

He is another guy I came here to see. He killed it in xdc with that e36

His style is smashing, a mix of Kuroi and Aasbo with alooooot throttle for me. In my opinion he deserved atleast a OMT in the battle against Aasbo

List includes Matt powers, kredic aesbo (misspelled), Vaughn gittin Jr, ken gushi etc

Saito is doing great at the tandems! :D:tup:👍👍👍👍👍👍

EDIT: EVERYBODY GET ON FACEBOOK AND I'LL GET US IN A BIG CHAT!

iNs3CuRe
are you the guy with black shirt and red cap? lol Some nice tandems btw in the top16, your so lucky to see it live :P 👍

I have a bright blue keep drifting fun shirt with a red hat. We are waiting for the rest of the battle

risewithefallen
Both fast and crisp are on, crisp is on gta4 and fox is on black ops, and I'm alone in my lounge. I didn't join drop5 to spend nights drifting alone....

Okay? What am I suppose to do?

SPANK
Okay? What am I suppose to do?

It's not your fault you don't have to do anything. You're at formula d haha I'm not blaming you for not being on. And I acknowledge that real life gets in the way of gt5 sometimes, but I've been online for pretty much 3 days in a row and I haven't drifted with anyone because nobody is on. It's disappointing.

I feel u rise i was on all morning till bout 2 then i was like screw this and went yo try and platinum bf3 only 20 more trophies

Back