DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
Burger31
I feel u rise i was on all morning till bout 2 then i was like screw this and went yo try and platinum bf3 only 20 more trophies

It just seems as if a majority of the members have lost interest in drifting.

Just saying guys, I'm done wheel drifting until I get a stand or something. I'm tired of sitting in a tiny tv dinner table & not having any leg room(I'm 6'1 btw).

Drifting is a subjective sport (I.e. opinion based, using judges etc as compared to racing being an objective sport where the lap time is all that matters) so the winners aren't always crystal clear. JTP's win was very well deserved

risewithefallen
Drifting is a subjective sport (I.e. opinion based, using judges etc as compared to racing being an objective sport where the lap time is all that matters) so the winners aren't always crystal clear. JTP's win was very well deserved

Yes just should have been against the lexus.

Sorry I havent been on GT5. The internet connection I have had access to was complete crap. I havent been able to get into any lobby or even myown lounge. Black ops was the only thing i could connect to. Ill be on more during the night fhis week.

I'm having dinner at my aunts house, but I wont be on tonight I have my son and I work at 5am

I had to bug to get on earlier but I don't think its gonna happen now.

Last edited:
Happy post 9000!
Still need to get around to working on my FD more for the CM change up.

Back