DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
Oh sorry stupid auto correct. With no one on seems like we all have lives lol

Simply gorgeous!!

552561_426490297377195_100000486865561_1611478_1273432524_n.jpg

Last edited:
:( I hope I win this one

Driftzz everyone is stepping up this season :sly: I hope I dont have to go against you. BTW Steve if you need any help with banners or pictures etc Im up for it. I would manage videos as well but I no longer have a cap card ;/

Yeah spank this little stunt is going to renew interest on the drifting community like never before!

D1 S2 won't happen so Driftzz and I can fully concentrate on VDC and make it the best championship ever together with you 👍

Thanks guys. I really wanna find time for this. I will be looking for new job soon.

D1 S2 won't happen so Driftzz and I can fully concentrate on VDC and make it the best championship ever together with you 👍

Thanks guys. I really wanna find time for this. I will be looking for new job soon.

This^, Lukas and I will support you fully and we can help with anything you need so don't be afraid to ask :)

Grand prize also will include a set of alpinestars racing gloves. Don't worry there are also prizes for 2nd and 3rd.

Good to hear spank, but since there are cm tires now will the power be upped and will there be weight limits, cause they don't even anything.

SPANK
Grand prize also will include a set of alpinestars racing gloves. Don't worry there are also prizes for 2nd and 3rd.

I still think that when you have time spank you should do vdc masters and pro am. I still like that idea.

:drool: I like using gloves

What driftzz said. The more organizers we have the better will this season run. For expample Ono could make photos of every round, zed males videos etc. If everybody has just 1 little thing to do we won't have any stress 👍

Powellx235
Good to hear spank, but since there are cm tires now will the power be upped and will there be weight limits, cause they don't even anything.

Might be some changes coming.

In getting all exited now and I probably won't even make top 16 with the competition for those signatures!

^ I like that idea. Or a VDC winning car or H2H championship car could be offered as a runner up prize?

Back