DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
zedfonsie
Tell me what happened! :mad:

We decided to shut down KYOKI... Then on our thread people decided to start arguing about which team has been around longer.. And started drama... And jn and tak had enough and straight out told everyone why we don't want to be in a team anymore... And then they tried to purposely get themselves ban off gtp... They did succeed at it too... I truly don't like gtp either.. I only get on here to help people with computer problem or with trades or to get news... There is too much high school drama crap on here...

I probably would have done the same thing if i wasn't waiting to hear back about someone that was having a problem with a computer... But i think the fact about flashing a team name around who cares... Everyone that was in KYOKI are still like family and we don't care about the name we joined each other because we were friends... Not for some name... I think a lot of people forget about that...

You know, it's now funny for those of us that wanted KYOKI's last image as a decent one, not an ugly one. I get that they did because of the people that started discussing for some stupid 🤬, but still, it went too far.

We decided to shut down KYOKI... Then on our thread people decided to start arguing about which team has been around longer.. And started drama... And jn and tak had enough and straight out told everyone why we don't want to be in a team anymore... And then they tried to purposely get themselves ban off gtp... They did succeed at it too... I truly don't like gtp either.. I only get on here to help people with computer problem or with trades or to get news... There is too much high school drama crap on here...

I probably would have done the same thing if i wasn't waiting to hear back about someone that was having a problem with a computer... But i think the fact about flashing a team name around who cares... Everyone that was in KYOKI are still like family and we don't care about the name we joined each other because we were friends... Not for some name... I think a lot of people forget about that...

You know, it's now funny for those of us that wanted KYOKI's last image as a decent one, not an ugly one. I get that they did because of the people that started discussing for some stupid 🤬, but still, it went too far.

Lol honestly don't you guys think Jn's taking GTP too seriously? :lol: I mean the guy freaked out over a freaking forum... Cmon now that's a little unnecessary. Even if he didn't respect the people on the forum at least respect the site owner.

Lol honestly don't you guys think Jn's taking GTP too seriously? :lol: I mean the guy freaked out over a freaking forum... Cmon now that's a little unnecessary. Even if he didn't respect the people on the forum at least respect the site owner.

Um... I think that's what I meant. :lol:

To change to a brighter note, I'm online and I need a friend to drift it up with. Any takers?

^I see you copied my signature idea with current and retired drift machines. Lol jk fowx I <3 you like a bro. (all homo)

^ Okay you win on that one marcus. Yours are not color cordinated though! OOOOOOO Lol.

Back