DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
Use GT5 Editor and send yourself 100

Mmmmmmhmmmmm

mmhmmm-o.gif

Hay yall. Hows it hangin? I just was drifting around in my old ZX. We gotta catch up at some point!

Crisp
Hay yall. Hows it hangin? I just was drifting around in my old ZX. We gotta catch up at some point!

Yes we do crispy!

Info:

After much thought, we will be changing our name today to DROPFIVE Motorsports. We host many other forms of racing besides drifting and so our name needs to reflect that. This is one of the big changes we are making to our team.

All members plus by tomorrow (5/25/13) need to change their enter/exit message to say DROPFIVE Motorsports.

Thank you!

-SPANK

Last edited:
Hows it going guys? I've been busy with the new born and work. Got to catch up with crisp and rise the other night.

I've got a renewed interest in the racing aspect but the drifting part still doesn't really excite me. I'm bored of the same ol same ol. Know what I mean? Anyways it was chill with fox.

Like Crisp, I too have been more into the racing side of the game. This past week I did the Suzuka 1000km and I wouldn't recommend it. Ended up being over 6 hours!

The drifting side of the game really is dead, though. Forever waiting for GT6... I'm sure Drop Five will make a powerful resurgence with many of the original members taking part as well as new people! I can't wait!

DROPFIVE Missile Saturday!

Bring out you 400hp or less missiles for some fun!

Team members make sure you have your cars painted! Will be hosting in open lobby at 11am est.

Everyone is welcome so ill see you there!

I wish I could be there. I have to work saturday. Also I havr been holding my own in the open lobby racing scene. Joining alot of spec races and coming out on the podium 90% of the time.

fastfox400
I wish I could be there. I have to work saturday. Also I havr been holding my own in the open lobby racing scene. Joining alot of spec races and coming out on the podium 90% of the time.

I have wanted to do some races but I hate using my controller because my wheel took a poo.

Back