DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
I'm not on most of the time, whether it be from work or family time, my schedule is busy. I have become the mockery of this thread and it turns me away from play GT5 due to no one to drift with. So for that I stay away as much as possible.

Lately in my life family has become more important in life then playing so I just stay off. I'm sorry to my team mates and hope everyone would understand. I'm just busy right now with making DROPFIVE Motorsports a real life thing then on a video game.

I'm not on most of the time, whether it be from work or family time, my schedule is busy. I have become the mockery of this thread and it turns me away from play GT5 due to no one to drift with. So for that I stay away as much as possible.

Lately in my life family has become more important in life then playing so I just stay off. I'm sorry to my team mates and hope everyone would understand. I'm just busy right now with making DROPFIVE Motorsports a real life thing then on a video game.

I fully understand you. I usualy have big internet issues on the summer time, and GT5 is not that fun anymore + i have work and a car to fix.
So i want be that muche on anymore
( Right now i suck at Drifting on GT5)

you and me both

Back