(DRRGTC) DRR's Grand Touring ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter Sinyster
  • 292 comments
Unfortunately THG won't be able to race as I'm away at a Christening and as the godfather it's kinda important that I'm there :(

Unfortunately THG won't be able to race as I'm away at a Christening and as the godfather it's kinda important that I'm there :(
I understand. Will you be able to show up for the races afterwards?

There is an open lobby in the DRRGTC club for anyone who wants to get in some more practice 👍

Everyone, please remember to sign up and record a lap time for your qualifier! No one has posted anything yet so please get on that soon!

How many times are we allowed to post times?
Pretty sure its just the first TT session that counts.

There is a separate event for each vehicle, so sign up for your team's respective car! You may practice this event as many times as you wish, however we will only take the first time registered, so once you have finished the 20 minute event and your time is submitted, that is your Qualifying time. I'd recommend going into the event once you are confident you have accomplished your best times in practice.

Last edited:
Storm, your timing was just a weeeee off, but thank you for trying to get people going!

But as mentioned, many drivers/teams still need to post a qualifying time! You all have the next 24 HOURS

#61 DRAGON+RAZOR RACING
@Sinyster - SUBMITTED
@Theaffliction - SUBMITTED

#13 MWM RACERS COLLECTIVE
@andrew1990 - SUBMITTED
@Domma - SUBMITTED
#31 RADIO LE BANTER
@StigsTC - SUBMITTED
@DaGiBUS - SUBMITTED

#56 CLOCKWORK MOTORSPORT
@Storm_SP17 - SUBMITTED
@Antares26 - SUBMITTED

#4 WHITE KNIGHT RACING
@o0Maxx0o - NOT SUBMITTED
@TRL_Andromeda - SUBMITTED

#8 THG RACING TEAM HOLLAND - (EXEMPT FROM EVENT 01 - SILVERSTONE 4H)

#44 HARSK RACING SERIES COMMUNITY
@Harsk100 - SUBMITTED
@Warbeast101 - SUBMITTED

#39 MITCHELL MOTORSPORTS RACING
@epic_apri_39 - SUBMITTED
@CrazyJohn - NOT SUBMITTED

#33 STARSCREAM ENTERPRISES
@Freddude - SUBMITTED
@damonc84 - SUBMITTED

Last edited:
Well there goes MMRacing
260px-International_tidyman.svg.png

ALL DRIVERS, PLEASE CLEAR YOUR CACHE TO ENSURE THE BEST CONNECTION YOU CAN HAVE.

WAIT UNTIL YOUR TEAM NUMBER IS CALLED BEFORE JOINING THE LOBBY

Back