(DRRGTC) DRR's Grand Touring ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter Sinyster
  • 292 comments
@jontikis is a sure value for any team looking for a driver guys, dont sleep on top tier free agent guys!

By the way, if you can't found a team, you can be in reserve in the Evora's team, never aways from someone's with an issue at last minute.

@Sinyster can I have 3 Evora?

Couples weeks later, grid fulled of Evora, with 8 team named white knights racing.

RIP GT6
no to three Evoras, and also the teams have to be different names ;)

Very creative

A chance that you said, honestly I would never think to be creative at this point, I let go of creativity in car settings, and in burning response of sarcasm. Some spend more time talking for nothing and others to invent team names. I already have a logo, or just added a '' JR '', I ask a second team to make sure I have fresh crew and available at all times. Much too busy to practice Monza than to invent a name for a team and who is anyway crew already in White Knights Racing. Sorry I'm in my period.

if you can't found a team, you can be in reserve in the Evora's team, never aways from someone's with an issue at last minute.
Okay! I will buy and tune all the cars to their respective BoP, just in case a spot opens somewhere, and I'll be standing by. :cheers:

IMG_20170705_171046.jpg
WKRjr aim 2nd place. Watch out Stigs.

Would like to confirm my line-up for this weekend.

We'll be fielding only one car this weekend since I have drivers that have plans this weekend.

#17 Speed Demon Motorsports Chevrolet Camaro GT4

-@RoadRageDudez
-@HarskGaming96

I'll be double checking everything here shortly, it's been a hectic week, especially the past couple days so I'll take the blame on anything not being fixed or finished.

Friendly reminder to everybody, please be sure to get each and every stint photo during your time driving to make things easier on us after the race :) I wish every team and driver the best of luck during this event and hope to see all 9 teams in a few hours!

Friendly reminder to everybody, please be sure to get each and every stint photo during your time driving to make things easier on us after the race :) I wish every team and driver the best of luck during this event and hope to see all 9 teams in a few hours!
Good luck everyone! :cheers:

As a reminder to all teams, the room will open at 19:00 UTC, but you will only be allowed to join once your team number is called on this thread.

Grid lineup will be underneath the bridge of the old oval on the east side of the course, before Ascari. No passing is allowed before the start/finish line, and the green flag only releases the lead car, once they go, the rest of the field may follow suit.

So everyone, my power just went out on me a short bit ago, and I have no idea when I can get it back on. Would there be an objection to hold the race until it is back on or no?

Major thunderstorm rolled through my neighbourhood, so I am not entirely sure. I know I wont hold the race longer than an hour, at that point I will appoint someone to host in my stead

So we racing or what? Just had my starting driver called into a lobby by another team because the race was starting or something.

RACE LOBBY IS UP.
CALLING DRIVERS IN NOW.
#4 White Knight Racing please join.
#31 Radio Le Banter
#56 Clockwork Motorsport
#5 White Knight Racing Junior
#33 Starscream Enterprises
#13 MWM Racers Collective
#8 The Humble Guys
#17 Speed Demon Motorsport
#61 Dragon Razor Racing

Last edited: