(DRRGTC) DRR's Grand Touring ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter Sinyster
  • 292 comments
Lightning being the Pro in this pairing, correct? ;)
giphy.gif

NOTICE

Race lobby will be set up in 20 minutes time
DO NOT JOIN THE LOBBY UNTIL YOU ARE CALLED IN
Clockwork Motorsport #56 is sitting on pole position and will be starting on driver's left of the circuit
Starting grid will be at the SPORTSCAR CIRCUIT GRID (just outside of pit exit)
Parade lap will start 5 minutes prior to the green flag
Race leader will dictate when to go after the green flag is waved
NO PASSING BEFORE THE GREEN FLAG, THIS IS YOUR WARNING
Parc Ferme will be at the run off area after the Kemmel Straight

Last edited:
Sorry for the late announcement, @AndRace will be flying the flag for DFR in the Aston, no.85 and Matt Blue colour.

Real life schedules have meant that I haven't been able to provide a team mate and I myself am not available either, however he is going to attempt the full 4 hours flying solo 👍👍

Good luck all, and particularly good luck AndRace!

So...we'll be having two teams with only one driver each able to race..?

Worst driving possible by me, some real life circumstance make me a little bit away of racing-mind.

Great race to all, good win.

Hello everyone, first off I would like to say great race to everyone who was able to participate! We had a quality race this weekend and I hope we can close off the DRRGTC with our final race in the same fashion. Our next race will be at the Nurburgring GP circuit in 3 WEEKS time, which will land us on September 16th. We plan to get BoP out again within a week or so to give you all plenty of time to practice!

Also, I would like to extend an invitation to this group's Discord channel. It'll be used for all future events on GT Sport, whether it be the DRRGTC, DRRTES, or anything else we use! It is not a requirement but I encourage you to join and chat with your fellow drivers and teams!

Last edited:
Posting cause @Sinyster's computer is being uncooperative.

QP Events are up in DRRGTC Club
BoP has also been updated as follows:

Nissan 370HP/1250kg
BMW 385HP/1370kg
Maserati 385HP/1370kg
Aston 400HP/1365kg
Camaro 375HP/1395kg
Lotus 360HP/1330kg

Tags: @StigsTC @Storm_SP17 @andrew1990 @Freddude @Harsk100 @o0Maxx0o @DeltaJuliet @RoadRageDudez
For TM's, remember to submit starting driver info in your respective team chats.

Race will push through this weekend, no further changes to the schedule.

Back