(DRRGTC) DRR's Grand Touring ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter Sinyster
  • 292 comments
Okay guys, i joined Delta his team. But as posted earlier he is not running tomorrow.
Can somebody tell me if its still possible to join the race etc.
Thanks...

To my knowledge, there are just two slots remaining for the series at this point.

I saw Andre in a BMW lobby, so I kindly mentioned that Aston Martin and Maserati are the cars with remaining slots.

Can someone from Race Control confirm?

Am I to assume that a new team will be racing this weekend? Or just showing interest for the next race?

will there be a possible livestream for today's race?
No livestreamer is available to help us out sadly, so no stream again.

It's true I planned to run a team even in my absence as Delta Force Racing but @synister has let me down with giving me a car for my team to run !! @jontikis @AndRace i am sorry guys you would have made an AMAZING team

:(
As I did mention to Noir, I have been swamped in messages so I missed your notification in the sea of them. I do deeply apologize and will put my full effort in making your team properly outfitted for the next events. You have my word!

As a heads up to anybody up and reading, I have a testing lobby up and going for anybody who wants an extra hour or two to drive.

@Sinyster I'll join at 20:15 PM BST, as I'm doing my championship host duties and then I'll let my PS3 rest for the race. HRSC Racing is ready to take on this race. Good luck to all teams! :cheers:

@Sinyster I'll join at 20:15 PM BST, as I'm doing my championship host duties and then I'll let my PS3 rest for the race. HRSC Racing is ready to take on this race. Good luck to all teams! :cheers:
No worries, just be sure to show up and not miss the race 👍

I've never said anything about racing but I'll see if I can actually do anything. Is this MMR?

@Sinyster I'm assuming it's far too late now, some clarification on this?

If I'm lucky enough and its all good I might be able to get another driver as 21:00 BST is not a time I can make. Sorry.

I've never said anything about racing but I'll see if I can actually do anything. Is this MMR?

@Sinyster I'm assuming it's far too late now, some clarification on this?

it seems as though @CrazyJohn and @Harsk100 both drove the Camaro GT4 in the QP, under the HRSC name. Granted I cannot see the colour/number of the cars used in QP so I am assuming that you two had teamed up for this event.

If this is not the case, please inform me now, otherwise this is going to become very confusing, very fast.

it seems as though @CrazyJohn and @Harsk100 both drove the Camaro GT4 in the QP, under the HRSC name. Granted I cannot see the colour/number of the cars used in QP so I am assuming that you two had teamed up for this event.

If this is not the case, please inform me now, otherwise this is going to become very confusing, very fast.
I'll send you a PM.

@Sinyster I didn't race under the HRSC name. I thought that epic was able to run, as he commented about the standings, and it looks like I was wrong.

Sorry for the confusion I have caused.

As a forewarning, after this event, I plan to be addressing a LOT of issues teams seem to be having in this series. It isn't just from here, but it's been continuing on from the DRRTES events as well. Some may not like what I'm going to say but this is my warning for everyone to be prepared.

On another note, here's to the 4h at Brands! Good luck everybody!

ok so while this isn't an official document, the results from QP are as follows:

01st - WKR - 1:26.950
02nd - CWM - 1:27.768
03rd - SSE - 1:28.060
04th - MMR - 1:28.301
05th - MWM - 1:28.240
06th - RLB - 1:28.457
07th - WKJ - 1:30.817

As per request, White Knight Racing will start the grid on the left side of the grid.

Grid will be on the track's real grid positions, so a full formation lap will be occurring.

Parc Ferme will be the Indy Course section after the cones.

There will be NO passing before the start
There will be NO weaving during the formation lap
Formation lap will be done in SINGLE FILE
The vehicle in first position determines when to go before the start line once the GREEN FLAG has been shown
Any incidents happening before the start of the race will be looked upon harshly.

Back