(DRRTES) DRR's Team Endurance Series: Powered by MWMOpen 

• Thread starter Sinyster
  • 928 comments
Just to update, the Rookie driver I had planned for the event had dropped out. Can you amendthe lineup to include just Myself, Antares and DannyB please?

Question about the time of the race, will we be using "real" time for this race, i.e. running the race from 1 am to 7 am local time?
No, because that would be terrible.
We will run this race roughly to the time-frame of the 1000, going 11am to 5pm.
Running the real life time frame would have been a solid 2-3am start for European teams, hence we went for in game real life times, but picked our own, more convenient start time.

Just to update, the Rookie driver I had planned for the event had dropped out. Can you amend the lineup to include just Myself, Antares and DannyB please?
Message the team thread and we'll deal with that there.

CALLING DRIVERS INDIVIDUALLY TO THE ROOM.
WHEN YOU JOIN THE ROOM, IMMEDIATELY LOAD TO PITLANE, AND TYPE "BOX".
WAIT UNTIL YOUR TEAM NUMBER/NAME IS CALLED.
Number 24 Venator Racing, please join the room.

@Ph1sher I sure hope you're starting the race because boy would we have a close race.
I turned at least 5 2'03.5s back to back to back so on and had a big gap up on Max but touched grass on accident.

We haven't decided who will start the race because all our drivers are scary fast :sly:

Just a heads up, we will release QP results after QP2 due to the way the event is scheduled, so please, refrain from asking if QP1 results will be posted and if so when.
Thanks for your assistance with QP1 everyone, things didn't go to plan there at all but glad we got through it to run a pretty good session.
See you all at QP2 in just over 5 hour's time!

BATHURST QP2 ROOM - OPEN
REMINDER: CIRCUIT OPEN AT 10:00 UTC - 1 HOUR FROM NOW
Drivers may now freely join the session.
Drivers, please load to pitlane and type "Box" when you arrive.

Last edited:
Connection problems. Can not connect to the room.

Edit: solved.

Last edited:
#33 STARSCREAM ENTERPRISES, please join.
Load to the track when you join, and type "BOX" once you have joined the track.

#72 HYPERION RACING, please join.

#77 TARMAC OVERDOSE RACING, please join.

Any other teams NOT LISTED ABOVE, who would like to join, please do.
Reminder - only 1 driver may be in the lobby from any one team.

Formal apologizes from myself to the following teams:

Venator Racing: Maxx_Pain did not warp in QP1. Your warning has been removed from the penalty log.
Hyperion Racing: In QP2, I mistakenly stopped your final lap when attempting to stop the 77 and 15 cars, who had crossed the Start/Finish line 1 second after the Checkered Flag.

Furthermore, at this time we do not have a track map published. We are in the process of creating one with the Parc Ferme location clearly marked in order to have a better end of race procedure.

Venator Racing: Maxx_Pain did not warp in QP1. Your warning has been removed from the penalty log.

*Joke time Start.*
Any penalty log for steward?

after 3 mistakes he having to keep an eye for an hour additionnal on track after the race and make sure the shadow or any squirel cutting at T20?
Lmao xD
You made me angry after my white nigth Pellster, but i guess i have to read the regulation before the qualifier session and not after, me and decrypting english sentences with technical expression.. i vote for french version in the futur, and sushi at will for the race on the Nurburgring

*Joke time kind of End.*
-----------------------------------
Serious moment

**** It is Forbidden to gain an advantage by reducing the length of the circuit. ******

- This is logic

**** It is Forbidden to gain an advantage by increasing the length of the circuit. ***

- Now i know it, but...

I will derive no advantage or disadvantage, the guy who was painting the track had to be in delirium after having breathing lot of glue, gas, paint stripper in a bag, smoking ajax mix of acid battery end up eating some magic mushrooms with his LSD ... he has this to say, why not put a line at this place, even if it seems suitable to use for fluid and precise in race driving condition , issue of making the sequence and archaic nightmare for me in the optical or I lost my best time by ... twice! SHAME ON ME SHAME ON ME!!!

*** If there is a permanent curb, then the track limit is considered to extend to the outside edge of the curb. ***

^^^
begins to be ambiguous in my way of understanding

need some clarity at T2, can we use the road until hit the wall or the curb is the limit? ( i mean, we cannot put a wheel over the curb? )

Same thing for T15 after the Esses, can we pass over the little part of grass like the bus stop at Daytona?

thank you in advance for your response and make things clear to me, I am a french Canadian, it is genetic I was born so, should not worry there is no cure xD

edit: Just for fun guys, i put this sentence in google traductor and trying to understand by myself

'' If there is a permanent curb, then the track limit is considered to extend to the outside edge of the curb. ''

giving me this sentence in french:
S'il y a un trottoir permanent, la limite de la piste est considérée à étendre sur le bord extérieur de la bordure.

This not making any sence in french

Translate this sentence back in english:

If there is a permanent sidewalk, the boundary of the runway is considered to extend to the outer edge of the border.

Goolge traductor laughed my face thoroughly and is of no use at this stage

Last edited:
need some clarity at T2, can we use the road until hit the wall or the curb is the limit? ( i mean, we cannot put a wheel over the curb? )
On the inside of Turn 2 there is curbing followed by grass. Drivers may use that curbing and all curbing elsewhere on the circuit. Drivers may not use the grass to the inside of the Turn 2 curbing. On the outside of Turn 2 is a runoff section that extends to the wall and there is a painted white line without curbing. Drivers may not use that runoff out to the wall.

Same thing for T15 after the Esses, can we pass over the little part of grass like the bus stop at Daytona?

I have the slight left after the Esses labeled as Turn 16. (Map will be posted after QP Scoring Logs have been completed.) The track is very narrow there. Drivers may use that grass. It would be unreasonable to penalize if a driver clips that grass. On a side note, I don't believe cutting the grass at the Bus Stop at Daytona was ever allowed in GTPSS/GTPES.

Up on The Mountain between The Cutting (Turn 4) and the Conrod Straight, there is not any room to be able to violate Track Limits, with the exception of The Esses. No driver should worry about getting a penalty for Track Limits on The Mountain. (With exception of The Esses.)

If anyone is ever unsure about something, my advice is "when in doubt, don't." If addition, if anyone ever unsure and needs clarification, feel free to ask and we will help as best as we can.

Thanks for asking those questions @o0Maxx0o and answering @Peelster1 :cheers:

In QP1, I was asking myself, where am I exceeding track limits? And knew I had to ask about track limits soon just to be clear as I didn't fully understand that. The last question I have in terms of track limits are..

First corner, there's the curbing that a little like pavement colored outside the curb. Allowed to put 2 tires on there and then quickly back on the track (unless you want to go in the grass)

Second to last corner in the last sector. When you about to enter the second to last corner there is a white line and same color road and I usually just whip it out using that pavement for a split second then enter he corner breaking is that illegal due to can't exceed passing the white line?

When going downhill, before the dipper in T16, there's curbing there and a little colored pavement are we allowed to put 2 tires on there for better car control to enter the dipper or all 4 tires must be on curb / on correct surface?

I believe that's all I have in terms of track boundarys. Thank You guys for the feedback in terms of track boundarys, I think it helps us all actually understand where are the boundarys.

Thank you! Looking forward to this Saturday :cheers:

Thanks for asking those questions @o0Maxx0o :cheers:

With my Q2 and my faster lap rejeted.... i have to ask

This track have a lot of white line parallel with the wall, and i'm always about crossing the line honestly.

I dont know how i'll change my driving way until next sunday, specificaly at T20

Back