(DRRTES) DRR's Team Endurance Series: Powered by MWMOpen 

• Thread starter Sinyster
  • 928 comments
Still no livestream?
Correct, we are again without a streamer for the race.
We will however provide access to the scoring document we are using to keep track of the race. All data in there is provisional, but it will keep everyone in the loop to a degree.

Edit - Tree'd by about 0.75 seconds.

Just for clarification I've never expressed any interest in actually racing today, my name appearing on the spotters guide and entry list was not endorsed or requested and I've already contacted the event organizers (which I am a part of) to get this sorted out in a manner which will be in the best interest of fair competition.

Just for clarification I've never expressed any interest in actually racing today, my name appearing on the spotters guide and entry list was not endorsed or requested and I've already contacted the event organizers (which I am a part of) to get this sorted out in a manner which will be in the best interest of fair competition.

Wow, samething for 5zigen?

ROOM OPEN

JOIN PLEASE WHEN YOUR CAR NUMBER IS CALLED.

WHEN JOINED TO ROOM, LOAD TO PITS AND TYPE "BOX"

Last edited:
A MAJOR REMINDER TO EVERYONE.

WARPING TO PITS, IT PROHIBITED. NOT ALLOWED. TOO MANY INSTANCES WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING BLACK FLAGGED FROM THIS SERIES.

I WILL REMIND EVERYONE AS WELL TO PLEASE RE-READ THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELVES WITH EVERYTHING.

Good luck to everyone racing today! I wish we could be there but Hurricane Matthew had other plans. We are all safe, and the reports make it sound like there isn't much damage to Daytona.

We'll see you all next race!

Good luck to everyone racing today! I wish we could be there but Hurricane Matthew had other plans. We are all safe, and the reports make it sound like there isn't much damage to Daytona.

We'll see you all next race!

Just got off of my stint, so we at SDM and everyone here wish you a safe recovery. :)

Not my best racing today....

No grip for me all the time i was in the lobby, hopefully i'll got some for last 2 hours

ONCE AGAIN, I WILL INVITE YOU TO THE ROOM WHEN YOUR NUMBER IS CALLED.

WHEN JOINED, LOAD TO PITS AND TYPE "BOX"

Back