(DRRTES) DRR's Team Endurance Series: Powered by MWMOpen 

• Thread starter Sinyster
  • 928 comments
Driver swaps are not permitted under red flag in this instance. After the restart, you must pass the control line once under green flag conditions before you may conduct a driver change.
We're in a bit of a pickle then :lol:

For clarification, once the green flag is waved, the pit lane opens and you may conduct driver changes the next time around. If you are infringing on drive time because of this red flag, you may pit at the earliest opportunity and perform a DC with no penalty. Just let the stewards know when you submit your images.

When are we going to get called? I have absolutely no time in my hands.
This was the situation with Fred and now he's gone and I'm unsure if he can make the restart. If he can he may be late joining the room (from when #33 is called).

EDIT: Just a heads up to the organisers. 👍

I've just been bombarded by disconnections but I've reset everything and I'm hoping, just hoping, that third time's a good one.

I'm absolutely stuck for choice - keep trying and potentially ruin someone's race from my huge lag/DC issues or call it there and waste all the effort from Toshost and Harsk especially as I've given next to none so far.

Edit: anything from the stewards as to this?

I'm absolutely stuck for choice - keep trying and potentially ruin someone's race from my huge lag/DC issues or call it there and waste all the effort from Toshost and Harsk especially as I've given next to none so far.

Edit: anything from the stewards as to this?
I'm coming now.

Back