(DRRTES) DRR's Team Endurance Series: Powered by MWMOpen 

• Thread starter Sinyster
  • 928 comments
TO ALL TEAMS, PLEASE MESSAGE US IN YOUR RESPECTIVE TEAM THREADS OF WHICH LIVERY OF THE NISSAN MICRA mm-R CUP CAR YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE.

THIS IS A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED DEAL.

DRR (if we run) HAS CLAIMED THE BLACK #90, SO CHOOSE ANY OF THE REMAINING 11 LIVERIES!

March 18th, 20-never :P (lol the race is the 18th, so a little less than two weeks)

Please make sure these dates are announced ASAP, would make it really easy for us team managers to get things sorted and ready ahead of those deadlines.

Please make sure these dates are announced ASAP, would make it really easy for us team managers to get things sorted and ready ahead of those deadlines.
As a contingency for all TMs...

Set a reminder for yourselves 4 days prior to the date supplied for the event.

If nothing has been said in here regarding a time, use that reminder to prompt you to PM in your respective team chats about it.

The prompt should also be a reminder that in 4 days time, you also need to finalise things ASAP.

If you are going to show passion towards things being ran smoothly, then it should be said that we TMs and participants are also have a responsibility to that as well.

So, uhm. I feel stupid for not saying this yesterday. Had it all typed up and everything. WHOOPS.

So!!

2001 NISSAN MICRA MM-R CUP CAR @ 4 HOURS OF MOTEGI EAST

DATE: SUNDAY, MARCH 19th, 2017
QP: 14:20 UTC
RACE: 15:00 UTC (SEGMENT 1) & 17:20 UTC (SEGMENT 2)

So, uhm. I feel stupid for not saying this yesterday. Had it all typed up and everything. WHOOPS.

So!!

2001 NISSAN MICRA MM-R CUP CAR @ 4 HOURS OF MOTEGI EAST

DATE: SUNDAY, MARCH 19th, 2017
QP: 14:20 UTC
RACE: 15:00 UTC (SEGMENT 1) & 17:20 UTC (SEGMENT 2)

Are there two 2 Hour Races then?

Plus what tires are we running?

tuning allowed? also race doesn't stop for driver change does it?
This one effectively will. The first two hour race will be for the first driver, the second race, for the second driver.

Tuning is allowed, but POWER & WEIGHT REMAIN STOCK, so as to keep the field as balanced as possible.

(also, when I say stock, this means NO OIL CHANGE)

Because I'm taking care of a few things IRL at the moment...

ROOM IS OPEN. QP IS PUSHED BACK TO 14:30 UTC DUE TO QUALIFYING LIMITATIONS ON GT'S LOBBY SYSTEM. RACE WILL STILL START AT 15:00 UTC.

Because I'm taking care of a few things IRL at the moment...

ROOM IS OPEN. QP IS PUSHED BACK TO 14:30 UTC DUE TO QUALIFYING LIMITATIONS ON GT'S LOBBY SYSTEM. RACE WILL STILL START AT 15:00 UTC.

Just take your time, awaiting to be called in

SO! Do you want to have some fun, a few laughs, and race a few laps?

How about next weekend, on April 1st (April Fools Day, for those unaware), we have out own little "Foolish" race?

We've picked the car, we've picked the track, now we just need you to show up and put on a good show. While we always want our racing to be taken seriously, what's wrong with having fun while doing it?

The event will be a 40 lap race with teams consisting of two drivers. Each driver is required to do 20 laps before switching to the next in their lineup. Now, what track and car do we have in store for us?

The track? Brands Hatch. The Car? Toyota Prius Touring Car. Yes, you heard that right, the Prius TC. Why such a strange car? What better way to celebrate this silly holiday with a silly car?

Now, here's the catch of this event: There will be a joker lap for each driver. For those unaware, a joker lap is where you take an intentional longer route around the lap before the end of the race (or stint, in this case). EVERY DRIVER has to do one, to make it fair.

The joker lap for Brands Hatch is while taking your lap, you have to take the "short cut" around the Indy Circuit portion, and continue on with your regular lap for it to count. For those who are confused, we'll explain it all on race day in either a call or through demonstration in the race lobby. We will have a starting time picked soon, but until then, SIGN UP NOW WITH YOUR COLOUR, NUMBER, AND LINEUP.

ajh_1990
tanky1
StigsTC
BlueXephos22

Azzurro with orange wheels
#13 for Team MWM RC

Livery pending for RLB
# pending for RLB

Starting time pending, as I'm working that day until 6pm UK daylight savings time.

Last edited:
Haha, so like, due to me playing GTS, I kinda forgot to post the starting time for the April Fool's Event.

STARTING TIME: 22:00 UTC
LOBBY OPEN: 21:30 UTC

There will be a short QP session before the race, along with a visual presentation of how to perform a correct joker lap :) PLEASE BE ON TIME

Latest Posts

Back