DTM Tournament Round 1 - You have until August 21st to submit your times.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GM
  • 103 comments
  • 4,554 views
Times sent in. 👍

Podium here I come......Do they have a podium for the bottom of the timesheet?

Looking forward to the next round already.

Darren.
 
Sorry Dan, I go a bit over the top sometimes.


Recived times from:

ls2_297
SuperT
Ballstothewall
TS
 
You didnt read the PM's did you George? I didnt send you any times, just the promise of times and another one of my ideas :D
 
Woops :lol:
 
My time will be coming in today. If George will beleive me that is. :guilty:
Also, the race must be completed by 21st? Or is that the qualifier only? This is rather unclear to me at the moment.
 
Both need to be done and sent in together mate!

Neil
 
Thanks Neil. I still don't know if I'll bother yet though, George accused me of lying about my time even though I am on his team, and could provide a replay.
 
Times submitted, Good Luck Ya'll
 
I did'nt say you were lying Ben...........


I've recived your times Drew 👍
 
Ok I understand now George, having talked on MSN.
 
Me and Ben have exactly the same qualification times :lol:
 
Well we did! That was really scary, to have exactly the same qually time. :scared:
 
We did, why, have you improoved?

I wanted to have a game of Tic Tac Toe over it :lol:
 
He did!! Yes George I have improved, by .2 seconds.
 
Hi George!
Time sent,right now.
Waiting for the results.👍
 
Hey George, are you going to post results early if all submissions are received? Have no idea why I asked that, I just felt like asking someone a question. I think I had better start re-examining my life....again!
 
Well, I have a basement time laid down. I have to chip a bit here and there, the most I'll prolly get is about 6 seconds off; very stable car, the Vauxhall.

Cheers,
Jetboy
 
My times are in 👍
 
Ok, 1 day to submit, times submitted are going in post #1.

Any more recived I'll edit them in.
 
I'm finished with the Qually now, happy with my time. Today, I move on to-The race! 9 laps in Time Trial mode am I right?
 
Yes.
 
Righty ho, just submitted my final times. Looking forward to round 2!
 
Added your times Ben 👍
 
Great times Ben, i'd just like to know, did you do your times before or after you read what my times were?
 
wow those are some impressive times on Racing medium tyres!!!! id stuggle to get them on Super softs!!
 
Just done some preliminary analysis of the results so far, compaired to the result I got last week.


CAR-HP/KG=P/W ratio-Terminal V.@T.C.-Time @ D.F.
V.Astra - 454 / 1000 = 0.4540 - 185 - 1'09.1xx
O.Astra - 454 / 1000 = 0.4540 - 185 - 1'09.2xx
M-B CLK - 443 / 1000 = 0.4430 - 185 - 1'09.5xx
Audi TT - 464 / 1080 = 0.4296 - 183 - 1'09.7xx
Audi A4 - 454 / 1080 = 0.4203 - 184 - 1'10.1xx
M. EvoII - 448 / 0980 = 0.4571 - 185 - 1'11.6xx
Alfa 155 - 459 / 1010 = 0.4544 - 185 - 1'12.1xx

Quali
Ben - O.Astra
East - V.Astra
G.M. - O.Astra
GTX - Audi A4
Bttw - A. TT
Drew - A. TT
Is2 - Audi A4
SuperT - A. TT
TS - A. TT

Race
Ben - O.Astra
East - V.Astra
G.M. - O.Astra
GTX - Audi A4
TS - Audi TT
Bttw - Audi TT
Drew - Audi TT
Is2 - Audi A4
SuperT - Audi TT

Now, obviously, there are a few times to come in. Mainly from the CLK's, EvoII's and the Alfa's. But I think there is a trend going on here.

Plainly, GTX is driving the wheels off the A4, and he is a fast driver anyway......also Ben and East are fast too!
But, maybe, there needs to be some HP adjustments done?

Or,
and this is better still, and requires absolutely no testing at all............
Let us adjust the top-speed settings for the next round and see what happens?

Just a thought!

Neil
 
To be honest east, I never knew they were there till I submitted. Great times anyway.
 
Back