\--DT's MotOart--/ Range Rover sport 22/7

I believe it's time for another update.. Don't have much too say.. Enjoy and please leave a comment:)

Head2head Comp entry

Outline

I know the window of the Head2head entry looks weird.. I saw it too late,, and thus can't fix it anymore:).. I hope you guys like them

looks really cool and the outrageous borders are awesome. a word of advice though, lens flare = bad. keep up the good work man, ur really improving 👍

Sorry about asking but do you guys also add text via new layers? I enter text but I can't seem to manage moiving it around, it's stuck on the top-left corner :irked:

Fallen: Might sound like a dumb question,, bu what is lens flare?:) Could somebody please explain that too me.. Thanks for commenting BTW
Pink: I just take the type tool on the place were I want the text,, and then type what I want,, it goes to a new layer by itself..

I was bored,, so played around a little with PS,, Here's what I came up with

Original

Edited more

Don't forget to comment on my update before this aswell:),, Enjoy

I personally like the Original S2000 pic a lot. The only thing i would do is bighten up the background just a tad and clean up the lines on the car with the smudge tool.

The first edited one is really rough and youre loosing a lot of detail. The color scheme is awesome though. You should try making a better selection of the car and doing levels for the car and the background seperately. The filter on the road seems a tad much too but thats just me. It looks good in the background of the picture but it looks too chunky in the foreground.

Still a pretty sexy shot.

Thanks for the comments you guys..

And to Lord Nicon,, I love the original shot better too,, as you said,, with the editing more it lost a lot of detail..:D Thanks for commenting and giving some tips:tup:

Back