\--DT's MotOart--/ Range Rover sport 22/7

De@tthwi§ho0
I was bored,, so played around a little with PS,, Here's what I came up with

Original

Edited more

Don't forget to comment on my update before this aswell:),, Enjoy

Looking very nice, the original shot was great and the edited ones look stunning. I especially like the 2nd edit you carried out, the colours seem to be well balanced considering the alterations you've done.
Your S2000 is the same colour as mine, too.👍

Freddy,, that coming from your mouth means a lot..:) Thanks man:D

And Moglet,, Thanks a lot for the comment,, I like original best,, and I agree that last one has a nice color blend..:)

How did I miss your gallery?! Beautiful gallery U have here, with incredible detail in all shots!! This last update is great...WOW. This pics deserve to be seen:)

Lgforce--------------> Thanks a lot for the comment mate:tup:
Dead _poetic--------> Thanks a lot mate:)
GTI------------------> I wil,, and thanks for commenting:)
Pinoboy--------------> I will visit your gallery,,and thanks for commenting:D
NTX------------------> I was already wondering were you were:),, anyways thanks a lot for the comment man,, it means a lot:)
Pink------------------> Thanks a lot mate,,👍

Pink_the_Floyd
If I'm allowed to ask...

Did you use three different filters on the S2000? Which?

I used the lights filter on the 1st more edited pic,, You can fin it in filters------ Render----Lighting effects

And I'm sorry but I can't remember what I used on the othr pic:(

Hot...so hot that burns mate:) Lovely update, with good details. The blur is fantastic, and the colors are beautiful and that car is a real beast!!! Hope to see more!!

Cod----------------> Thanks a lot mate:tup:
Pink----------------> :lol: Thanks for commenting:)
NTx----------------> Thanks a lot for the feedback mate,, will be more soon:)
Ghertel-------------> I noticed the bomb has dropped at your gallery,, OMG man that is on crazy big update,, anyways thanks a lot:)
Gt4-----------------> Thanks for commenting:)

Fto - 3 pic

Week 70 Comp shot

I have some mixed feelings about this update,,didn't really turn out the way I wanted it too,, But I like it nonetheless:) Enjoy and please leave a comment:)

first time visiting your gallery and it looks awesome! now for the update, i like the first and second FTO pics, the third one i find it a bit dark. i dont know, maybe it's just me. overall, your gallery looks awesome! can u do more of the rx-7 that u did ?

Quality update mate... all the pics have great quality. Good luck to the comp.
Keep up bringing great updates!

Thanks Ntx,, and Jgd----------> Ocfcourse I can do more of the RX-7,, That will be my next update then:) Thanks for commenting..
And there will be more Ntx,, Thanks once more:)

Back