Duck trading pool - 170+ 0/0 cars & muscle classic available

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duck
  • 121 comments
  • 7,908 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 - Titanium Silver
On Oct14, sounds ok? (believe its missing, right?)
I already have it, thanks 👍
 
You have a very busy car/ticket scedule, don't you?
How is your paint scedule? I'm collecting Pink paints ATM.
 
cbarbosa
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 - Titanium Silver

On Oct14, sounds ok? (believe its missing, right?)

What would you like for trade?
 
Cuda received, thanks Tysonmarlo.

You have a very busy car/ticket scedule, don't you?
How is your paint scedule? I'm collecting Pink paints ATM.
You can bet it. I have to stop, as I'm booked until November. I've buddies full in early 2012 too!!!
I can't do it now. PM me answering for my google paint list ;)
 
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 - In-Violet Metallic added to the available car list
 
GSX-R/4 in Dark Gray sent to papero1974.
 
Seven Fireblade in Reflex Blue sent to papero1974.
 
Other 5 mattes to SpeedQber 👍
If you received the Slate Grey Cuda, I can go for this too.
 
I got a 0,0,0 cuda amber sherwod metallic.. i will need chevy camaro ss 69.. what colours do you have, whats the mileage on the car and when can you trade?
 
I got a 0,0,0 cuda amber sherwod metallic.. i will need chevy camaro ss 69.. what colours do you have, whats the mileage on the car and when can you trade?

Sorry, I only can trade cars listed in OP, unless I'm lucky and can buy an SS for you in UCD.
 
Other 5 mattes to SpeedQber 👍
If you received the Slate Grey Cuda, I can go for this too.
Sorry, no sign of it yet :nervous:
And if I don't get lucky on tickets, I don't think I'll get it at all.
 
Sorry, I only can trade cars listed in OP, unless I'm lucky and can buy an SS for you in UCD.

But you have 4 of them in your garage sig..
 
OCD updated!
New cars offered in OP
Wishlist updated

RUFs available, plus some collectable japan classics
 
I would take the medium blue ruf and the silver brt2 what would you like back
 
I would take the medium blue ruf and the silver brt2 what would you like back

Can I choose? Black BTR and black CTR2. Is it ok?
Can I schedule for 25th and 26th?
 
Can I choose? Black BTR and black CTR2. Is it ok?
Can I schedule for 25th and 26th?

you can choose anything, I will see where they are and get back to you on the dates I can send those two cars
 
I can send you the Chevelle SS in Black Cherry for a few more B-spec races.
I may have one or two others but will check later.
 
More 0/0 cars added to OP.

you can choose anything, I will see where they are and get back to you on the dates I can send those two cars

Anything?
What about Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 in:
- Brilliant Silver (M)
- Brilliant White Pearl (3P)
I can send you the Chevelle SS in Black Cherry for a few more B-spec races.
I may have one or two others but will check later.
OK, I'm going to mark that car as pending.
Thanks Jay
 
Chevelle is sent.
I can send Plymouth Cuda in Light Gold in 4 hours.

I also have these RUFs...

RGT - Black
CTR2 - Black
BTR - Dark Green
3400S - Dark Grey/Silver
 
Chevelle is sent.
I can send Plymouth Cuda in Light Gold in 4 hours.

I also have these RUFs...

RGT - Black
CTR2 - Black
BTR - Dark Green
3400S - Dark Grey/Silver

Are all ok, except for both the 3400S.
And the Cherry Cuda is here, thanks 👍
 
Are all ok, except for both the 3400S.
And the Cherry Cuda is here, thanks 👍

I'll start sending the others today.
Cheers bud. 👍
 
I can do those two cars 11/2 the silver is 1/0 the white is 0/0 I am getting a different silver one 11/7
 
I have the CTR in Yellow :D
And a CTR2 in Yellow as well. Can you trade tickets from 25/10?

All available:
RUF CTR2 Dark Yellow
RUF RGT Black
RUF RGT Light Blue
RUF BTR Silver
RUF 3400S Light Blue
RUF 'Yellowbird' Yellow
 
Last edited:
I can do those two cars 11/2 the silver is 1/0 the white is 0/0 I am getting a different silver one 11/7
So, we have to wait more, because I'm booked in first november. Are 14th and 15th good?
I have the CTR in Yellow :D
And a CTR2 in Yellow as well. Can you trade tickets from 25/10?
I haven't tickets to trade by now, all my items are 1-shot ;)
I don't need the Yellow Yellowbird :D but interested in the Yellow CTR2.

EDIT: wait, I'm reading your edit now. Done.

So the CTR2 Yellow, and also interested in:
RUF RGT Black
RUF RGT Light Blue
RUF 3400S Light Blue
 
Last edited:
So, we have to wait more, because I'm booked in first november. Are 14th and 15th good?

I haven't tickets to trade by now, all my items are 1-shot ;)
I don't need the Yellow Yellowbird :D but interested in the Yellow CTR2.

EDIT: wait, I'm reading your edit now

I may just send on the second and wait, would a lemans blue 370z work better as it is 0/0 where the brilliant silver is 1/0
 
I haven't tickets to trade by now, all my items are 1-shot ;)
I don't need the Yellow Yellowbird :D but interested in the Yellow CTR2.

EDIT: wait, I'm reading your edit now. Done.

So the CTR2 Yellow, and also interested in:
RUF RGT Black
RUF RGT Light Blue
RUF 3400S Light Blue
That's alright, you're still on my list, if I get a spot in my scedule (missed FRs and stuff), I'll send you one ;)
 
I may just send on the second and wait, would a lemans blue 370z work better as it is 0/0 where the brilliant silver is 1/0
I already have one blue pending and don't really care about switches. I've no openings between the 25 and mid november, so the proposed dates. I'll go for the white and the silver on 14/15 november, if it's ok.

That's alright, you're still on my list, if I get a spot in my scedule (missed FRs and stuff), I'll send you one ;)
Remote racing, as usual?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back