Duck trading pool - 170+ 0/0 cars & muscle classic available

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duck
  • 121 comments
  • 7,909 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It totally ROCKS!

Harvesting has started for the next 2 weeks...got 56 to go..hahaha :)
Are you gonna collect any series?

👍
 
It totally ROCKS!

Harvesting has started for the next 2 weeks...got 56 to go..hahaha :)
Are you gonna collect any series?

👍
Yes. If I don't manage trading with OP wished cars, will hunt in other buddy threads for:
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX '83
Citroen 2CV Type A '54
Seat Ibiza Cupra '04
Fiat Punto HGT Abarth '00
Lotus Europa Special '71
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Audi quattro '82
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Lancia STRATOS '73
 
If I'm lucky, I will have a few free days soon, we might be able to trade some :-)

Never traded with a duck before!!
 
Are you sure? I guess there is a lot of people with orange beak and feet over there. Maybe you just didn't noticed it :lol:
 
Yeah I think....... :D
 
If I'm lucky, I will have a few free days soon, we might be able to trade some :-)

Never traded with a duck before!!

Well, you did already trade with a mouse ... :D
I recomend you to trade with a duck ... :)
 
Hi Duck,

Sent you yesterday en today:

Chevrolet - Camaro SS '69 in Tuxedo Black 0/0
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 in Vibrant Red (C) 0/0

Could you please schedule two days in December for those cars:

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX '83 - High-Tech Two-Tone
Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 - Verde merlin


If possible, just pick two days between 13 and 17 of December.

Thanks mate
👍
 
?? five or six ??

SIX mate ... I forgot the Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Rallye Red on December, 11.

Please give me in return the Lotus Elise Type 72 '01 Starlight Black Metallic

Thanks for the reminder
👍
 
Hi Duck,

Sent you yesterday en today:

Chevrolet - Camaro SS '69 in Tuxedo Black 0/0
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 in Vibrant Red (C) 0/0

Could you please schedule two days in December for those cars:

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX '83 - High-Tech Two-Tone
Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 - Verde merlin


If possible, just pick two days between 13 and 17 of December.

Thanks mate
👍

SIX mate ... I forgot the Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Rallye Red on December, 11.

Please give me in return the Lotus Elise Type 72 '01 Starlight Black Metallic

Thanks for the reminder
👍
I can schedule two trades for 17 and 19, if you agree, with this picks from your submitted list:
Jaguar - XJ220 '92 in Westminster Blue
Jaguar - XJ220 '92 in Amaranth Metallic
The 11th was already free as I was waiting for your mistake fix :D
 
I can schedule two trades for 17 and 19, if you agree, with this picks from your submitted list:
Jaguar - XJ220 '92 in Westminster Blue
Jaguar - XJ220 '92 in Amaranth Metallic
The 11th was already free as I was waiting for your mistake fix :D

Okay scheduled December 17 and 19.
Thank you very much.
:)

By the way, send you a PM too.
 
Last edited:
Hey Duck,

I need this:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Starmist Blue

I'll can offer you one of these Speed 12's:

Blue Pearlescent, Crystal Topaz Pearlescent

or any of the Cuda's.
 
Hey Duck,

I need this:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Starmist Blue

I'll can offer you one of these Speed 12's:

Blue Pearlescent, Crystal Topaz Pearlescent

or any of the Cuda's.

You will receive it as gift before Christmas. Mark it as pending and don't open it before midnight of the 24th ;)

Do you still need SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73 Silver Metallic?
 
Last edited:
You will receive it as gift before Christmas. Mark it as pending and don't open it before midnight of the 24th ;)

Do you still need SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73 Silver Metallic?

Thanks Duck, check your username for my gift. ;)

Don't need the skyline.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Duck, check your username for my gift. ;)

Don't need the skyline.

You are....... I've no words even in my native language. You are the superhero of GTPlanet....


Thanks.... a lot
 
hi , im interested on your Fiat 500 L '69 Rosso Corallo , but im very busy with cars ,

do you only trade cars for cars ?

cheers
 
hi , im interested on your Fiat 500 L '69 Rosso Corallo , but im very busy with cars ,

do you only trade cars for cars ?

cheers

I'm done with other collections, so consider scheduling something for January as I'm not less busy than you. December is complete for car trading :scared:

PS I love Santa emoticons :cool:
 
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Spinnaker White

SENT!
 
Hi,

I have these - 0 switches but have miles:

Caterham - Seven Fireblade '02 in Catherham Racing Green

Jaguar - E-TYPE Coupe '61 in Imperial Maroon

Lotus - Motor Sport Elise '99 Black

Any good?
 
Hi,

I have these - 0 switches but have miles:

Caterham - Seven Fireblade '02 in Catherham Racing Green

Jaguar - E-TYPE Coupe '61 in Imperial Maroon

Lotus - Motor Sport Elise '99 Black

Any good?

I'll trade my cars for these, if you can wait January. What cars do you want in exchange?
 
I'll trade my cars for these, if you can wait January. What cars do you want in exchange?

I would be interested in your :

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C3) '69 in :Can-Am White + Monaco Orange

Dodge charger 440 '70 in Bright Green Metallic.

I am free to trade from 1st January onwards.
 
I would be interested in your :

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C3) '69 in :Can-Am White + Monaco Orange

Dodge charger 440 '70 in Bright Green Metallic.

I am free to trade from 1st January onwards.

OK, deal. Scheduled for 7th, 8th and 9th 10th and 11th of January (before reset, but this is useless info as you are from GB ;) )

EDIT: Sorry for re-editing, I was writing without having a look to my schedule.
 
Last edited:
OK, deal. Scheduled for 7th, 8th and 9th 10th and 11th of January (before reset, but this is useless info as you are from GB ;) )

EDIT: Sorry for re-editing, I was writing without having a look to my schedule.
No Problem- pencilled you in for those dates.
Cheers for now.
 
Mate, tell me what cars are you looking for 👍
 
Mate, tell me what cars are you looking for 👍

They are in OP. Copying here:

Citroen - Xsara VTR '03 Gris Fulminator
Fiat - 500 L '69 Bianco, Blu Fond
Jaguar - XJ220 '92 in Madeira Metallic

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 in Alpine Green Metallic, Blue Pearlescent, Crystal Topaz Pearlescent, Formula Red Pearl, Reflex Spice
 
Last edited:
OP updated with current OCD
 
Happy new year to all the board
 
Cars I want from you:

Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Fathom Blue Metallic
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 Astro Blue Metallic
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 Tuxedo Black
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 Riverside Red
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 Can-Am White
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 Light Green Metallic
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 Tan Metallic
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 Plum Crazy
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Black
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Top Banana Yellow
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Gold Metallic
Honda N360 '67 Ivory White
Honda N360 '67 Light Scarlet
Lotus Europa Special '71 Black Gloss
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 Fawn
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 Turquoise
Mugen MUGEN S2000 '00 (white)
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 (silver/purple #6)
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 In-Violet Metallic
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 Snow White (0/0)
Plymouth Superbird '70 Alpine White
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 Marimba Red
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (blue #55)
RUF 3400S '00 (gunmetal) --
RUF 3400S '00 (light yellow) --
Tommy kaira ZZ-S '00 Red
Tommy kaira ZZ-S '00 Silver Metallic
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 French Blue
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Starmist Blue

Cars you want from me:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Blue Pearlescent
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 Tunisian Tan Metallic
Mini MINI COOPER '02 British Racing Green
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Sunset Pearlescent
Toyota CELICA 1600GT (TA22) '70 Yellow Polyma
AC Cars 427 S/C '66 Off White
AC Cars 427 S/C '66 Princess Blue
AC Cars 427 S/C '66 Dark Blue
Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99 Green
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Green Pearlscent
Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Dusk Blue Metallic
RUF 3400S '00 (medium blue) --
RUF 3400S '00 (dark yellow) --
RUF BTR '86 (off-white) --
RUF RGT '00 (dark blue) --
RUF RGT '00 (light yellow) --
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car '00 (orange #20)
Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00 (black #23)
Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00 (blue #11)
Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00 (bordeaux #15)
Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00 (red #2)
Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99 Light Yellow
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 Caterham Yellow
Lotus Elise '00 Ruby Red Metallic
Fiat 500 L '69 Blu Fond
Honda ELEMENT '03 Satin Silver Metallic
Isuzu PIAZZA XE '81 Sunrise Red
Mini MINI COOPER '02 Black
 
After checking your offer, and your list details (Obviously, low mi = UCD low mileaged = under 5000km or 3100mi)

Already dealed and scheduled:
13/1
my Butternut Yellow Camaro SS '69 (UCD) for your Cerbera Speed 12 Silver Stardust Metallic (low mi)

REQUEST ACCEPTED for 24 cars:
*Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Fathom Blue Metallic 0/0
*Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 Astro Blue Metallic UCD
*Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 Tuxedo Black UCD
*Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 Riverside Red 0/0
*Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 Can-Am White 0/0
*Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 Light Green Metallic (low mi)
*Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 Tan Metallic 0/0
*Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 Plum Crazy (low mi)
*Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Black 0/0
*Honda N360 '67 Ivory White 0/0
*Honda N360 '67 Light Scarlet 0/0
*Lotus Europa Special '71 Black Gloss 0/0
*Mugen MUGEN S2000 '00 (white) (low mi)
*Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 (silver/purple #6) (lowmi)
*Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 Snow White 0/0
*Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 In-Violet Metallic 0/0
*Plymouth Superbird '70 Alpine White 0/0
*Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 Marimba Red 0/0
*Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (blue #55) -- (low mi)
*RUF 3400S '00 (gunmetal) -- UCD
*RUF 3400S '00 (light yellow) -- UCD
*Tommy kaira ZZ-S '00 Red (low mi)
*Tommy kaira ZZ-S '00 Silver Metallic (low mi)
*Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 French Blue 0/0


Cars I want from you, strictly in this order (24 too):
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Blue Pearlescent (low mi)
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 Tunisian Tan Metallic 0/0
Mini MINI COOPER '02 British Racing Green (UCD)
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Sunset Pearlescent (low mi)
Toyota CELICA 1600GT (TA22) '70 Yellow Polyma 0/0
AC Cars 427 S/C '66 Off White UCD
AC Cars 427 S/C '66 Princess Blue UCD
AC Cars 427 S/C '66 Dark Blue UCD
Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99 Green (low mi)
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Green Pearlscent (low mi)
Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Dusk Blue Metallic UCD
RUF 3400S '00 (medium blue) -- UCD
RUF 3400S '00 (dark yellow) -- UCD
RUF BTR '86 (off-white) -- UCD
RUF RGT '00 (dark blue) -- UCD
RUF RGT '00 (light yellow) -- UCD
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car '00 (orange #20) UCD
Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00 (black #23) (low mi)
Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00 (blue #11) UCD
Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00 (bordeaux #15) UCD
Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00 (red #2) (low mi)
Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99 Light Yellow (low mi)
Fiat 500 L '69 Blu Fond UCD
Honda ELEMENT '03 Satin Silver Metallic UCD

Removed:
my TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Starmist Blue GIFTED, CAR WASN'T IN LIST
my Super Bee and Mercury: can't trade these for UCD cars by now, sorry
your AC Cars 427 S/C '66 Beige (PAINTED, REMOVED FROM WISHLIST)
your Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 Caterham Yellow (WAS RESERVE, REMOVED FROM WISHLIST)
your Lotus Elise '00 Ruby Red Metallic UCD (NOW EXCEEDES THE 24 CARS LONG LIST, BACK TO RESERVE)
your Isuzu PIAZZA XE '81 Sunrise Red UCD (NOW EXCEEDES THE 24 CARS LONG LIST, BACK TO RESERVE)
your Mini MINI COOPER '02 Black UCD (NOW EXCEEDES THE 24 CARS LONG LIST, BACK TO RESERVE)

Proposed dates (GMT, so before your US afternoon reset):
January: 17-18, 20-21-22, 26-27-28-29
February: 1, 3-4-5-6, 8-9-10-11, 14-15-16-17, 19-20
If you want to arrange dates, just check my actual schedule in signature ;)

A bit complex, so I'm waiting for your evaluation, proposed modifies or approval before apply scheduling and marking all these :crazy: as pending in my other thread.

:crazy: @ all readers.... yes, it was a 3 hours job arranging this trade :crazy:

@tony355: Jaguar and Caterham received, thanks. My last car sent yesterday in advance ;)

EDIT: @Tony: Elise received..... beautiful, thanks for the trade 👍

EDIT2: Elise 00 Ruby Metallic removed from list in change of the Honda Element, already reserve..... Sorry for last minute change but I'm still waiting a deal from you, mate
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back