• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 16 comments
Ireland
Éire
DylanGTi
DylanGTi
hba64.png

Last edited:
Welcome Dylan. Always good to see new faces around here 👍 Nice standout shots in all your sets 👍 Favourite for the viper set has to be the second last shot, nice composition. Sixth shot for the Zonda and last shot for the Agera.

I would say be careful with exposure setting in the homespace shots. Can be hard to get that setting right sometimes but when the top of the mountains start to glo, usually need to lower it abit :P

Keep it up mate and hope to see more 👍

Welcome Dylan. Always good to see new faces around here 👍 Nice standout shots in all your sets 👍 Favourite for the viper set has to be the second last shot, nice composition. Sixth shot for the Zonda and last shot for the Agera.

I would say be careful with exposure setting in the homespace shots. Can be hard to get that setting right sometimes but when the top of the mountains start to glo, usually need to lower it abit :P

Keep it up mate and hope to see more 👍

Thanks for the welcome 👍. I have some experience of car photography from GT5 but I am new to the world of Forza.

As for the Exposure setting, I do agree with you but from the angles I was taking the pictures from I was trying to get a nice lighting on the car without the the glowing mountain tops but after a little while I just gave up and took the pictures with the glow. I will attempt to avoid it on my future sets though.

I'm glad you enjoyed my photos. :)

Nice 599xx set, favourite is the second to last, nice capture.

Dont see many sets of the volt. Is a hard car to capture but good attempt.

Keep it up.👍

Great gallery, my favorite set would have to be the Mines R32 and some of the 599xx. You should tilt the camera in some shots just for variation. Most of your shots seem to look leveled. Its not a bad thing, but it looks a bit repetitive.

Great photos Dylan! Reminds me of those pics you had over in your Clockwork Photography photo gallery. Keep up the good work. :sly:👍

Great photos Dylan! Reminds me of those pics you had over in your Clockwork Photography photo gallery. Keep up the good work. :sly:👍

Thanks Zach, I really wish I could continue Clockwork Photography but as you're aware I don't have a PS3 at the moment. I think for the time being I'll continue this Gallery.

Back