e-cheat?

• Thread starter Dom00000
  • 287 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
they figure a way to eliminate human error, i did too and so will you all, is a good thing i don't drag race online anymore. also, Gurdanc and Brotherlow are the ones that call them self drag gods and all they run is E-Cheat cars tuned to max out the cheat. i personally lost all respect for them and i consider them as the lowest scum possible.

I actually ran into Gurdanc today and asked him if he did the "e-brake cheat" to which I got no response. We ran once, I treed him and we came even. We ran again, this time I used the "e-cheat" and beat him after which he left :lol:

RLD
I actually ran into Gurdanc today and asked him if he did the "e-brake cheat" to which I got no response. We ran once, I treed him and we came even. We ran again, this time I used the "e-cheat" and beat him after which he left :lol:

nvm

Last edited:
RLD

HAHAHAHAH :lol::lol::lol: he didn't like to test his own medicine lol, that ******ing wuz

I just wanted to say that whoever knows how to do this do not say how or hint at how, we don't need this problem to get worse cuz soon everyone will be doing it and it'll be the end of all legit drag racing.

I just wanted to say that whoever knows how to do this do not say how or hint at how, we don't need this problem to get worse cuz soon everyone will be doing it and it'll be the end of all legit drag racing.

thats why i brought it up, so the legit drag racers can figure it out what it is and drive this E-Cheaters out insane or make them quit drag racing

I think i have done this once without even knowing it.

I gave my rx7 tune to a guy online to help him out after a tuning session. We lined up for a race while running the exact same tune and when the ghost car went off i let go of the E-brake and my tires didn't spin or bog down, It was almost like my car had no weight and it didn't even take physics into account. As fast as the tires turned the car went right off the line.

It blew the kids mind tho lol he thought i was holding out on him and gave him a different tune when in reality it was a launch glitch.

Sound like it?

I think i have done this once without even knowing it.

I gave my rx7 tune to a guy online to help him out after a tuning session. We lined up for a race while running the exact same tune and when the ghost car went off i let go of the E-brake and my tires didn't spin or bog down, It was almost like my car had no weight and it didn't even take physics into account. As fast as the tires turned the car went right off the line.

It blew the kids mind tho lol he thought i was holding out on him and gave him a different tune when in reality it was a launch glitch.

Sound like it?

Yeah, is it possible to do this accidentally?

Best way to get it fixed is to make it public, so PD notices. Mass abuse and people complaining about it, is the only way to get it "fixed". The contrary end result is a risk you must take.

You can't really fix that thoughh, and to top if off theres more than one sooooo

You can't really fix that thoughh, and to top if off theres more than one sooooo

Yeah I don't imagine this will get fixed in a patch, if it does it will get fixed with a bunch of other things too I doubt PD will release a patch solely for this issue as it's not something major that effects of the whole GT5 it's only a small part of it.

Are the other methods more effective than the one I PM'd you about once I figured it out? Or do they all give the same effect but can be achived through different button press's.

Yeah I don't imagine this will get fixed in a patch, if it does it will get fixed with a bunch of other things too I doubt PD will release a patch solely for this issue as it's not something major that effects of the whole GT5 it's only a small part of it.

Are the other methods more effective than the one I PM'd you about once I figured it out? Or do they all give the same effect but can be achived through different button press's.

That's generally how it works.

You guys and gals really think PD care enough to fix something thats not a integrated part of the game? Funny as hell, about as funny as people saying that certain physics are broken when they aren't made for doing it in the first place on this game. This thread is full of win.

So are those of you in the know gonna get a list of the known E-Cheaters together so the rest of us can know and call them out on it????

its a game, the goal is to get from one point to another as quick as they can and will do anything possible to do that.

people get creative.

Actually it kind of does. At GTP people let their heads get to them and people end up getting real pissed off if their name is on some kind of list, and having a list of so called cheaters will make the drag forum blow up with ungodly amounts of hate for each other. Beleive me when I say this is NOT a good idea.

Actually it kind of does. At GTP people let their heads get to them and people end up getting real pissed off if their name is on some kind of list, and having a list of so called cheaters will make the drag forum blow up with ungodly amounts of hate for each other. Beleive me when I say this is NOT a good idea.

This guy speaks the truth 👍

Can you imagine how you would feel if you were a cheat, and then the real tuners come and start writing your name in a list for everyone to see. You wouldn't be very happy.

cgg
Can you imagine how you would feel if you were a cheat, and then the real tuners come and start writing your name in a list for everyone to see. You wouldn't be very happy.

Of course you wouldn't be happy but would you rather save legit drag racing or save the reputation of some people? Think about, if there was a list everyone would be aware of the cheaters and online when a cheater enters the room simply kick them out. It's there own fault for not playing fair so they can go play with other cheaters.

Of course you wouldn't be happy but would you rather save legit drag racing or save the reputation of some people? Think about, if there was a list everyone would be aware of the cheaters and online when a cheater enters the room simply kick them out. It's there own fault for not playing fair so they can go play with other cheaters.

You're not taking into account that people lie, people gang up on people(little man syndrome) and innocent peoples' names could get trashed by would be saboteurs. I see it quite often here.

Making a list of cheats might help in that sense but the cons out weigh the pros. Think of the uproar that will be created by the people on the list. They'll say things like 'I'm not a cheat' to try and defend themselves at first, but after a while, they would get very abusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back