E3 2014 - Discussion Thread "The Future Revealed"

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 682 comments
Gran Turismo has never been big on the trade shows so it doesn't really suprise me.

For those wanting streams Gamespot will be showing all of them.

Sony will be doing their own via Ustream.
Last Guardian and Uncharted are what I want to see and also anything Quantic Dream and Square want to show off.

Only reason why GT may not be at E3 is because of Driveclub.

Sony wants to give GT6 more time to collect sales and promote Driveclub.

I predict that we will see GT7 Prologue at Gamescom or TGS.

I know Horizon 2 is going to make me want an XBONE. I just know it. :(

To be honest, that and a potential (but unlikely) GTA V next-gen/PC port are the only things that have me excited for E3.

E28
I know Horizon 2 is going to make me want an XBONE. I just know it. :(

To be honest, that and a potential (but unlikely) GTA V next-gen/PC port are the only things that have me excited for E3.
Horizon 2 is coming to the 360 too.

As Jordan said Gran Turismo won't be at E3, but I predict there will be big update out side E3. Like the Spec 2.0 Course maker, b spec and etc. BUT I probably wrong. :)

Gametrailers... They had amazing coverage last year.
Gamespot has awful streaming from my experience.

Really? I have found the opposite to be true. Maybe its because signed in members get a better stream or maybe in the UK its going through a different connection but it's been good for the last few years.

I used to stream it live, but now I rather just wait for some person with more time on their hands than I do to upload to youtube. That way I can skip through the games I don't interest me. Did it last year and saved hours of my day!

Media Molecule confirmed they wont be there.

I really hope theres a big surprise because with no GT or Little Big Planet no Sony exclusive interests me
Really? Might skip the Sony show at this rate...although I sure as hell don't want to miss Uncharted.

I would like Sony to reveal PS1 and PS2 local emulation support and trophy support for popular old games on PS4. Then I might get a PS4 for myself to play games like GT3.

Really? Might skip the Sony show at this rate...although I sure as hell don't want to miss Uncharted.

From the looks of it, Sony's conference won't be anything special. I guess with the PS4's success they don't feel obliged to reveal too much seeing as there won't be much game action till 2015.

From the looks of it, Sony's conference won't be anything special. I guess with the PS4's success they don't feel obliged to reveal too much seeing as there won't be much game action till 2015.
I really hope that's not the attitude, they worked hard to turn the last gen around and as a result we got awesome games.

If they do have this attitude, I hope the others catch up.

I really hope that's not the attitude, they worked hard to turn the last gen around and as a result we got awesome games.

If they do have this attitude, I hope the others catch up.

Thing is, most games are getting delayed because of the BF4 syndrome and the fact next gen consoles have a very fast growing install base, so rushed released will cause damage, Sony already has DC and the order delayed, So maybe the Likes of MM and PD decided to wait another year. Doubt we will also see much from Uncharted 4 but certainly a beast to look forward too, what else? well maybe that Project beast thing, a new God of War maybe, the last guardian?

No GT7 at E3? What happened to Kaz saying it could take at least a year or 2 to develop the game for the PS4?

It's possible but you need to know that Kazu doesn't announce its games several years in advance. And he is right...

Gran Turismo PSP > E3 > 1st October
Gran Turismo6 > 15 may 2013 > 6 December 2013

Some have said that GT6 will be present at E32014, source?

Please have a Fallout announcement.

Shut_up_and_take_my_bottlecaps.png

It's possible but you need to know that Kazu doesn't announce its games several years in advance. And he is right...

Gran Turismo PSP > E3 > 1st October
Gran Turismo6 > 15 may 2013 > 6 December 2013

Some have said that GT6 will be present at E32014, source?
GT6 was the first game announced late, it's hardly a precedent. GT PSP as a game was first announced at E3 2004.

Sony's presser could still be solid with Beast,Uncharted,The Order,Last Guardian,God of war, Destiny, maybe MGS exclusives too .

Last edited:
Back