E3 2014 - Discussion Thread "The Future Revealed"

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 682 comments
No GT7 at E3? :-( It's pretty late in 2014, so I don't think we'll see GT7 this year. Too sad.

No GT7 at E3? What happened to Kaz saying it could take at least a year or 2 to develop the game for the PS4?

I honestly don't know why anyone thought that was possible. Has the past taught you nothing?
Exactly what I was thinking. How could anyone even think of expecting GT7?? :dunce:

I would like Sony to reveal PS1 and PS2 local emulation support and trophy support for popular old games on PS4. Then I might get a PS4 for myself to play games like GT3.
They already did that at CES this year...

...Sort of. I'm sure that we will get more information about PS1 and PS2 emulation at E3 as it is slated to launch this quarter.

SpikeTV will have dedicated coverage for "the other console" and for EA. They don't have scheduled coverage for SONY, again. There is a PS4 E3 app, what about for PS3?

E3 racing edition

What we know:
  • Forza Horizon will get a new trailer and maybe some new details.
  • project cars will get new details and will be playable at sony
  • driveclub will be at E3
  • the crew will be at E3
What could happen:
  • Turn 10 announced a GotY edition which features one unnanounced track. E3 would be the perfect time to announce it in my opinion.
  • Codemasters made a F1 game every year in the past. Maybe they'll announce something, but i'm not sure, because i don't know, if they ever used E3 for an F1 announcement.
Did i miss something?

Trust me, no body would know more than Jordan, I'm sure his info is straight from Sony.
Maybe Sony is avoiding GT7 info to avoid E3 leaks?

It's a possibility so don't lose hope.

P.S new E3 video! I will be uploading a lot E3 videos this week so stay tuned.

Maybe Sony is avoiding GT7 info to avoid E3 leaks?

It's a possibility so don't lose hope.

P.S new E3 video! I will be uploading a lot E3 videos this week so stay tuned.

They would have told Jordan. Don't get your hopes up at all.

They would have told Jordan. Don't get your hopes up at all.
Not really getting my hopes up, i personally wouldn't want GT7 Prologue or GT7 to release this year.

We have Driveclub, The Crew, Project CARS and more on the PS4 this year.

GT7 is a possible at E3 but unlikely.

I have a question for people that are attending E3 this year.
Send me a private message if you're going to E3.

GT7..... Bring on other games that are more exciting like Criterion Games's new game, which I HOPE ISN'T A DIFFERENT GAME BUT ANOTHER BURNOUT...

Hopefully they'll announce some more games worth playing on it. Still not seeing much reason to buy a PS4 for at least another year yet.

Hopefully they'll announce some more games worth playing on it. Still not seeing much reason to buy a PS4 for at least another year yet.

Maybe Sony may announce a price cut for the PS4?

Well price isn't the issue IMO, it's lack of games. Only natural of course in year 1 so I hope there is a lot more to come in 2015, give me reason to buy one.

Loads of big AAA titles out next year, worth saving up now for it! ;)

Halo: The Master Chief Collection is not a confirmed title, nor a title to begin with. So far there is Halo 5: Guardians and an unannounced Halo game set to release in 2014.

Unlikely. The smart thing to do business wise is what Sony have been doing. Milking GT6 for all it has got in terms of profit.

The updated content and online multiplayer for GT6 is all free, how is this a smart business model?
GT6 has sold under expectations and expecting a sales spurt with current stock that is already half it's original value and expecting decent profits is a little unrealistic especially with the release of the new generation hardware selling extremely well.
Sony cutting their losses as they move into a new future and new profitable hardware makes better economic sense and selling this new hardware with a cut down famous racing game is a no brainer.
Anyway let's see what happens.:cheers:

Back