E3 2015 - Official Discussion Thread "Experience The Evolution"

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 300 comments
Wish there was a way to turn off the idiotic chat on twitch, its a sea of immature morons.

Distinctly lukewarm. Pele and the guy picking Cunningham aka QB Eagles in the draft were the highlights and on that note I wish the NFL would cheat on EA and let Tecmo Super Bowl be a thing again to be better than Madden.
NFS doesn't look anything like the NFS 'peak period' they were aiming for either.

EA were absolutely cringe-worthy for quite a lot of that(also, nice Yoshi Wooly World clone, Sweden!) but Battlefront...oh my days. D+ for EA.

EA were absolutely cringe-worthy for quite a lot of that(also, nice Yoshi Wooly World clone, Sweden!) but Battlefront...oh my days. D+ for EA.

I was thinking more along the lines of Max: The Curse of Brotherhood.

Those physics on the new NFS look so sketchy... I wasn't expecting realism, but it looks like there's a binary switch between driving in a straight line and going completely sideways. That godawful action camera doesn't help, either.

That swedish guy looked like he was about to break down in tears. :lol:
Yeah, boring conference for me overall. But that one dude from Sweden, and the Battlefront gameplay were good.

Abit meh. Highlights for me was The Swedish guy, Mirror's Edge and battlefront (Because Star Wars).

Onto the next conference (and a hopefully less headache inducing stream).

While I don't care for this singer, at least he has some relevance to the game that was being talked about (unlike the Pele interview, which contributed to...nothing).

(unlike the Pele interview, which contributed to...nothing).
Pele is in FIFA as a legend...

Jason Derulo though, I'll admit he's somewhat of a guilty pleasure for me but ouch, he didn't hit the notes on that one.

Will there be a physics overhaul, I hope? :indiff:

There have been several patches that have drastically changed the overall physics engine already, the game's physics engine is so much better than it was at launch, but you bring up a good point, with the expansion they will have to change the physics engine again to accommodate the 2 wheeled machines as well as the dragsters and drift vehicles, I expect more good things to come.

FIFA 16

fifa-16-05.jpg fifa-16-barcelona.jpg fifa-16-women-04.jpg
fifa-16-women-02.jpg fifa-16-fifa-trainer-pass.jpg fifa-16-04.jpg

I understand this but its E3, not ESPN. The interview was not necessary and it took up a massive chunk of time.
Trust me though, I'm a football fan and I know that him just being there is quite a big pull. That's who they were aiming for with that.

I absolutely love football and found it completely irrelevant and a waste of time. I can Youtube a Pele interview if I want to see one.
Trust me though, I'm a football fan and I know that him just being there is quite a big pull. That's who they were aiming for with that.

Back