E3 2015 - Official Discussion Thread "Experience The Evolution"

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 300 comments
Re: Backwards compatibility -- If the PS3 had remained backwards compatible with PS2 games, I might have bought one instead of just replacing my PS2 when it stopped working. If someone never had an XB360, they might buy an XBone if they know they can try popular games from the XB360's library in addition to today's relatively slim offerings.

So, has the other one started yet?(I believe EA is the next one)

Great news about the Xbox 360 backward compatibility on Xbox One, hopefully puts some pressure on Sony to do something similar. PS3 has a good PS2 emulator which would be awesome if it is made available like PS1 emulator. I imagine with PS4, they may be able to get even better support regarding PS2 and picture quality. Hopefully they can also emulate some PS3 games locally too, less need then to have older consoles then.

Watching the Bethesda conference from earlier and wow, its been a while since I saw a demo where the enemy ripped you a new one (I believe Bioshock was the last one and it was hard to watch that drill go through that guy's hand).

So, does anyone know where I can watch the EA Presentation without the stupid starting and stopping? This is why Liked watching these conferences on TV, No worries about how terrible stream quality is.

Ohh dear.... This dude is adorable hehe

Most likeable guy at an EA E3 ever. Almost makes me not hate the company.

Awww, he was so nervous but excited. The way his hands were shaking made me feel the same.

I sympathized with the guy as I get incredibly shaky when presenting something as well, but I'll be damned if he didn't persist. 👍

I remember playing the original Plants Vs. Zombies. You were a homeowner defending your home at night against the undead with plants. Simple concept.

Apparently, I missed the point in time where now you play as Zombies defending off plants in a TF2-esque gameplay. :odd:

You know EA, nobody wants to buy the second best NBA game around...you've seen that in football with PES.

I don't doubt that there's a market for mobile games. However, I feel confident in saying that they don't watch E3...

Zzzzzz...I'm just waiting for the new FIFA (like it will have anything new) and Mirror's Edge...people who play mobile games don't care about this conference.

Ooop, here it is!

...and it's a Pele interview. :lol:

Not only that, but for people like me who got rid of everything all together, I know have access to my digital library atleast.
...And now they're being lame again. :lol:

Did he really just say "That's hot"?
Its at least better than saying "that's dope". :lol:

Nice to see something about Mass Effect again. Knew the series was not over like a lot of people said it was after ME3.

Back