E3 2015 Predictions!

• Thread starter JR98
  • 44 comments
Looking forward to The Division and maybe Rainbow Six. I'd love to say Star Wars and CoD, but Star Wars is only going to be Battlefield with new characters and new maps...and CoD will be yet more of the same crap they've been doing cor the past 6-7 years...

I'm wondering if Criterion Games will be there. Last time we heard from them they had announced a new driving IP with ATVs and helicopters and all that stuff.

I wouldn't count on a GT7 reveal, GT6 was only 2 years ago but anything can happen.

GT5 was announced too early and GT6 was released on the same year of announcement. I think GT7 reveal make lot of sense as it will be something in between. Not be announced too early neither 6months before release. GT7 the only game out of head I am looking forward to. But I am sure after E3 and seeing the games. There will be more games I will be interested in.

GT5 was announced too early and GT6 was released on the same year of announcement. I think GT7 reveal make lot of sense as it will be something in between. Not be announced too early neither 6months before release. GT7 the only game out of head I am looking forward to. But I am sure after E3 and seeing the games. There will be more games I will be interested in.

I'm not entirely buying that. It would hinge on if they show game engine footage ala Star Wars Battlefront, but even then, the cynic in me would ask a few questions...

...A Wild Speculation Thread!! I'll have some o' that!!

All I need in my life is Fallout 4, announced, shown off, and ready to ship by no later than November this year.
And No Man's Sky's fixed, confirmed launch date.
Oh and that FFXV demo killed it, and now I want that too.
Then there are the long shots: GT7, Hitman, Devil May Cry (hopefully without the emo Dante...).

You know, the usual stuff.

Looking forward too:

- New Fallout reveal
- More Battlefront
- Metal Gear The Phantom Pain
- Tom Clancy's the Division more goodness

Off the top of my head I think GT HD was announced at E3 '06, GT5:P at '07 (came out in the west around March '08). A trailer of GT5 was shown at '09 and another at '10 (then released November I think).

There might be something on show but I would be surprised If it is anything more than a video.

I will admit that the only game I'm generally interested in seeing at E3 is Forza 6, hopefully showing the new ForzaTech engine. The rest sounds just bleugh.

Back