Easiest cars to tune?

Australia
Australia
didyamum321
Please list some cars that are easy to tune and that go like a stabbed rat! Apart from all gtrs, bugattis, huayras, and all "noob" cars.
Preferably European and jdm cars please :)
Don't forget to add me on psn guys

The McLaren MP4-12C is pretty easy to tune in general, definitely easier than an Esprit 350 or a WRX. RX7s, 300ZX, most Vettes, NSX, Skylines & GTRs, most Ferrari & Lamborghini, and plenty more have power very high in the powerband, so try tuning a few of these.

The McLaren MP4-12C is pretty easy to tune in general, definitely easier than an Esprit 350 or a WRX. RX7s, 300ZX, most Vettes, NSX, Skylines & GTRs, most Ferrari & Lamborghini, and plenty more have power very high in the powerband, so try tuning a few of these.
Thanks my bro :3

Pleasst some cars that are easy to tune and that go like a stabbed rat! Apart from all gtrs, bugattis, huayras, and all "noob" cars.
Preferably European and jdm cars please :)
Don't forget to add me on psn guys
Hey the rz 97 supra the viper 2013 and the gt500 are all easi

Hey the 2013 viper the gt 500 and the rz supra are all tuneable sleepers and if I had the option of racing online I would prove it because you would just be seeing my smoke and tail lights! LOL. IF I COULD USE MY RZ FROM MY GT2 OR GT GT3 MY SETTINGS ARE NASTY STAGE 4 TURBO AND ALL

You have a dodge ram with NO tune and it runs under 9s?
yep!! it's a beast!! you wouldnt expect it, but it does!!! even though it weighs over 1700kg i believe, it still hauls ass from that 800ish hp. only tuning i did was upping the injection quantity of the nos all the way and i mightve made the torque split 50/50 but just for drag. I use that truck for rallys too its pretty badass

You have a dodge ram with NO tune and it runs under 9s?
and same with the chevelle and nova and GTR. and i used a stock chevelle with lower grade tires and got 20000 in a single drift lap on special stage route 5. (I was getting like 18000-19000 with it stock and an oil change and lower grade tires, i used comfort soft tires, so i had to lower the ride height all the way but the front is one click higher than the back)

i can give you some good tunes, but i drift with my silvia, no tune and not upgraded that much, it's great. I highly recommend buying one, giving it comfort soft tires, upgrade the clutch, brakes, and give i around 340ish hp i think. i have the one with the detailed interior. its the one on my profile pic. i think you ight give it stage 3 weight reduction. a really quick way to improve drifting is to lower the ride height all the way, then raise the front up one click.

i can give you some good tunes, but i drift with my silvia, no tune and not upgraded that much, it's great. I highly recommend buying one, giving it comfort soft tires, upgrade the clutch, brakes, and give i around 340ish hp i think. i have the one with the detailed interior. its the one on my profile pic. i think you ight give it stage 3 weight reduction. a really quick way to improve drifting is to lower the ride height all the way, then raise the front up one click.
Thanks but drifting doesn't do anything for me, prefer the speed that comes with drag racing

Latest Posts

Back