Easiest cars to tune?

Atm I have about 7 tuned cars in total lol.

Sweet, definitely off to a good start. Hopefully I'll see you out there bro!

what are some of them? can you give me the tunes and tell me how to make them wheelie?

I can tell you what they are but I don't usually give out tunes. I can point you in the right direction but it's best if you try to learn what you can on your own at first.

I can tell you what they are but I don't usually give out tunes. I can point you in the right direction but it's best if you try to learn what you can on your own at first.
I'll get the beetle tuned right away.

I don't usually race online because i have bad internet where I live, but occasionally, I do. Do you have any American cars that do wheelies? And is it possible to make a charger, Chevelle (my favorite car ever), a nova, a camaro or like a mustang wheelie? And I still don't know HOW to make them wheelie lol. Do you just floor it with Nos or is it a little different.

Generally low hp cars (Scion FR-S 12) with Racing softs and a full tune are a good place to start. It teachs you how to maximize grip and make effective use of shift points and trans gearing and suspension tuning for the extra grip. You can add me on PSN : Denezin
Happy tuning!

Generally low hp cars (Scion FR-S 12) with Racing softs and a full tune are a good place to start. It teachs you how to maximize grip and make effective use of shift points and trans gearing and suspension tuning for the extra grip. You can add me on PSN : Denezin
Happy tuning!
I never use Racing Softs... they are way OP, unless they are on a like new LMP1 for a QP run. :)

I never use Racing Softs...
To each their own but if you want the best times on the quarter then you should probably use these. I mean IRL if you knew it had an edge you would use it to win or have the best time so logic would dictate to us the best to get the best results. But as said before, To each their own.

T

This is the drag racing section, if you don't use racing softs, I can pretty much guarantee that you won't be competitive
Don't know how many times I have joined a lobby and there is always that one random person using comfort hard tires. I have seen them accuse people of cheating but would disregard the fact they are running the incorrect tires for a drag lobby.

I tuned my GTR Nismo yesterday and I'm running under 8 seconds!!! I also wheelie tuned an Elise. I'm kind of ticked off though because I bought a 95 Honda Civic, fully upgraded it, all to try this one guys drag tune, and, maybe I did it wrong, but it was awful. So if anyone has a good tune for a 95 Civic EG, please HELP ME!!

Edit: The Elise I tuned wheelies, and if i am good with my throttle control, can still run under either 10 or 9 seconds, I can't remember which.

I tuned my GTR Nismo yesterday and I'm running under 8 seconds!!! I also wheelie tuned an Elise. I'm kind of ticked off though because I bought a 95 Honda Civic, fully upgraded it, all to try this one guys drag tune, and, maybe I did it wrong, but it was awful. So if anyone has a good tune for a 95 Civic EG, please HELP ME!!

Edit: The Elise I tuned wheelies, and if i am good with my throttle control, can still run under either 10 or 9 seconds, I can't remember which.
You'll be lucky to get a Honda tune on here mate.

FWD tuners are very secretive about their methods, mainly because that drivetrain runs in a niche, and several different cars could run side by side in these rooms. There's 2 important things for FWD; place ballast in the front, and adjust both weight and gear ratios with one another. Adding weight can make some gears bog, and removing it can make you hit the rev-limiter.

It's been a long while since I tuned on this game, but I still remember FWD being one of the steepest learning curves - next to AWD. Sometimes a double quickshift will get the best launch, other times you needed to hit the limiter a couple times to get the best shift. That's not even mentioning the few 5-speeds I bothered with.

Back