Easiest way to get the gt40 mk IV

  • Thread starter Thread starter savage388
  • 8 comments
  • 2,081 views
Messages
1,701
United States
Johnstown PA
Messages
SAVAGE_388_
Does anyone know the easiest way to get the GT40 Mk IV. Is it pretty easy to get it from a ticket 1000, or 67 ticket? How long would it take to get one by grinding?
 
Technically, it's just a Ford Mark IV, not a GT40. ;)

1. Grinding - Using the Ferrari Seasonal and Circuit de la Sarthe, you can grind $20M credits in about 2 hours.

2. The easiest way, in my opinion, is to use a '67 Ticket. Get the '67 Ticket, backup your save game to a USB flash drive, then enter the game and cash the ticket in. If you don't get the Mark IV, quit the game, overwrite your game save data with the USB file and retry.

I got 4 of the '67 cars that I wanted this way. 👍

Saved me $67M worth of grinding and I got two of the four on the first try with two of the tickets. ;)
 
If you are talking about this car, then it is a prize car for winning the Indy 500 in B-Spec, and available from the '69 ticket. Didn't find a GT40 from '67 on the list.
 
Does anyone know the easiest way to get the GT40 Mk IV. Is it pretty easy to get it from a ticket 1000, or 67 ticket? How long would it take to get one by grinding?

I would grind the new Ferrari seasonal event on La Sarthe and as to how long it will take you depends on what Ferrari you use and how consistent you are.
 
GoSpeedRacer
Technically, it's just a Ford Mark IV, not a GT40. ;)

1. Grinding - Using the Ferrari Seasonal and Circuit de la Sarthe, you can grind $20M credits in about 2 hours.

2. The easiest way, in my opinion, is to use a '67 Ticket. Get the '67 Ticket, backup your save game to a USB flash drive, then enter the game and cash the ticket in. If you don't get the Mark IV, quit the game, overwrite your game save data with the USB file and retry.

I got 4 of the '67 cars that I wanted this way. 👍

Saved me $67M worth of grinding and I got two of the four on the first try with two of the tickets. ;)

Well grinding for 2 hours is no fun so I'll have to get my hands on a 67 ticket.
 
Well grinding for 2 hours is no fun so I'll have to get my hands on a 67 ticket.

The easiest way to do that would be to create a new PSN account on your PS3 using your birth year as 1967 and the date matching the exact date you are creating the account. Example: 08-04-1967 if you were creating it today.

Then, sign into that account and start GT5. When it finishes going through everything, it will give you a '67 Birthday Ticket.

Then, you can gift the ticket over to your main account. This is known as the "Birthday Ticket Exploit". ;)

If you use the USB drive to backup the new account's save game file before gifting the ticket to your main account, you can send it, then restore the saved game, and you will still have the '67 Ticket in your new account, as well as in your main account. This is known as duplicating or "Duping" tickets. ;)
 
GoSpeedRacer
The easiest way to do that would be to create a new PSN account on your PS3 using your birth year as 1967 and the date matching the exact date you are creating the account. Example: 08-04-1967 if you were creating it today.

Then, sign into that account and start GT5. When it finishes going through everything, it will give you a '67 Birthday Ticket.

Then, you can gift the ticket over to your main account. This is known as the "Birthday Ticket Exploit". ;)

If you use the USB drive to backup the new account's save game file before gifting the ticket to your main account, you can send it, then restore the saved game, and you will still have the '67 Ticket in your new account, as well as in your main account. This is known as duplicating or "Duping" tickets. ;)

Yeah I've been meaning to make a second account so I can dupe stuff o guess it's time to get on it
 
Yeah I've been meaning to make a second account so I can dupe stuff o guess it's time to get on it

You don't have to have a second account to dupe cars, go look at videos on YouTube on how to do it.

You can do this if you really want the car but I suggest doing it the proper way without "cheating". You will enjoy the car a lot more once you get it IMO.
 
Back