• JDM

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
Pennsylvania
Redsuns_Eric_DRP
Banner-13.png

Welcome to East Coast Bash hosted by RedSuns Mafia. The event will happen every Friday from 6 PM EST to 10 PM EST. The room will be hosted by a RedSuns member and will be ran smooth as possible. Every other week will be a theme. Its all about having fun enjoying what we do best, drift.

Last edited:
Oh wow

Edit: instead of being kicm happy, remind them of no section. If they continue, then kick.

Oh wow

Edit: instead of being kicm happy, remind them of no section. If they continue, then kick.

Good idea. If you ever have time stop by, join. Thinking of doing stuff during the weekends so, Ill let you know when.

Tonight is the first offical meet! Hope to see more new people. Thanks to everyone that showed up last night had mega fun and met some awsome people. Like the guy from all the way in Japan! Ill have the room open at 6 Pm EST, maybe before. So be sure to stop by. Ill post the room number when the room is up. 👍

Good idea. If you ever have time stop by, join. Thinking of doing stuff during the weekends so, Ill let you know when.

Tonight is the first offical meet! Hope to see more new people. Thanks to everyone that showed up last night had mega fun and met some awsome people. Like the guy from all the way in Japan! Ill have the room open at 6 Pm EST, maybe before. So be sure to stop by. Ill post the room number when the room is up. 👍

Sound interessing !! :) !

Going to want to add Autumn Ring Mini or full in reverse since there's no sections.
Why common tracks? Sick of seeing autumn ring everywhere... what about Tokyo r246? Clubman Route 5? Toscana? Tokyo bay? Eifel kart? ... :dopey:

Ok, well I was going to start the room early untill my ps3 froze loading gt5, so my data might have corrupt. -_- Ill host in a bit.

EDIT: Lounge up- 1472 6118 4130 9222 5223 =D!

Last edited:
This is a nice lobby loving the vibe coming out of it great tandems so far.

This is a nice lobby loving the vibe coming out of it great tandems so far.

Lol untill now.. Stupid black screen.

Creating new room make sure to join!

Room # - 1472 6118 3658 4758 2178

Last edited:
Ok tonight was a succses. ill post pics in the morning, anyway see you guys friday! had some epic tandems. I think some others are posting pictures, so see you guys later. Also tell me somethings to change to make it better.

Important update: Poll added for a themed event on monday.

Trial Mountain Line up
Image20120322060456160.jpg

We have take off!
TrialMountainCircuit_5.jpg

Told bone I would do it.
TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg

Chasing a 86 in a chaser.
TrialMountainCircuit_8.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_4.jpg

Grand Valley

Line up
GrandValleySpeedway_35.jpg

At the back of the line in the tunnel was hard to see!
GrandValleySpeedway_39.jpg

Random shots of random people
GrandValleySpeedway_46.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_45.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_47.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_42.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_41.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_40.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_37.jpg

Tandem with random people
GrandValleySpeedway_49.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_48.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_43.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_36.jpg

Still have pictures from deep forest and suzuka east, but I did not wanna overflow the post.

Nice pictures Eric, feel free to overflow this thread with them. :lol: Although 4 doors sound great(Ahmm...Chaser), my vote is for S Chassis'. My new S14 is looking sexy!! I can't wait to show it off. :D

Hey got another room up now! If you want join! Room # 1472 6118 4216 8216 5739

Back