East Coast Bash-Room open!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eric1512
  • 221 comments
  • 14,383 views

One make/themed event ideas for monday?

  • American Muscle

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 4 doors

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • s chassis

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Missles

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • JDM

    Votes: 3 12.5%

  • Total voters
    24
  • Poll closed .
Too bad more people didn't show up
 
Well I am officially opening this back up once again. I hope it works out this time. See you all Friday night!
 
Right on! Hope I can make it!
 
I'm there definitely what time Eric GMT+1
 
nice eric ill be there and help you out iff you need me !
 
im coming eric , ill halp you out when i need to , but i hope you will be online to mate
 
1472-4710-9952-5897-7365 Hope to see some of you!
 
hey eric lets do a session of this on friday
 
marbel69
hey eric lets do a session of this on friday

Im down for Friday I'm having a quiet weekend so I'll be online alot
 
Back