Easy money, and/or xp????

• Thread starter SamEYEam
  • 14 comments
Go do the "Like The Wind" Indy track event and grind the crap out of it. To win it easy grab a Corvette ZR-1 (racing modded) and then search here for a indy tune for it. 70k every 4 mins or so plus about 15k exp. Besides special events this is by far your best bet. Plus the prize car is a Minolta racer that can be used for a ton of events and is great for a ton of B-spec events.

Next time please use search bar this is talked about a lot.

You will ned to work your way up to level 21 first to enter 'like the wind' which is found in the extreme events.

My advice to you is to do what I've just done, grind your way to level 35 B-spec and get the X2010. With this car you can auto grind indy at night and get around a million credits an hour on like the wind.

This has really opened the game up for me, before I used to endlessly grind away just for a handful of copper and never have enough to buy that rare car in the used car dealership.

I now have an endless supply of credits and can buy all the super expensive cars. I also have time now to learn to drive without properly without skid recovery force.

Don't be affraid to grind B-Spec endurances while your asleep, once you unlock them that is. The Exp you get are very high.

Since your only at Level 19 then your best bet is the Seasonal Events Light weight and do the last track which gives you over $100K per 3-4 minutes. You only need $500K for the car so in less than 20 minutes you'll have enough credits.

You will ned to work your way up to level 21 first to enter 'like the wind' which is found in the extreme events.

My advice to you is to do what I've just done, grind your way to level 35 B-spec and get the X2010. With this car you can auto grind indy at night and get around a million credits an hour on like the wind.

This has really opened the game up for me, before I used to endlessly grind away just for a handful of copper and never have enough to buy that rare car in the used car dealership.

I now have an endless supply of credits and can buy all the super expensive cars. I also have time now to learn to drive without properly without skid recovery force.

Don't be affraid to grind B-Spec endurances while your asleep, once you unlock them that is. The Exp you get are very high.
You get decent amount of Cr even with out X2010. Finishing 1st isn't so important if you are rubberband grinding.

I need 500,000 to get a NASCAR and I would like to find a easy way to get it. Oh and I am level 19 A-spec.

You could do the Lightweight Challenge in the Seasonals. Unfortunately, it's locked due to the PSN being down. Another option is to level up until you unlock Like the Wind (level 21). The race will net you 70,000 Credits, but do the Indy Speedway one, though, as that's faster. The only thing you need to worry about is to obtain a good enough car for the races. If you do manage, try to do both events to win the Minolta. You can then tune that up -- or not -- and then you can grind. Another good event is the Dream Car Champs (unlocks at level 24-25?). The entire 5 races will get you around 400,000 Cr plus another 400,000 Cr if you do the championship as well. Another good event is the American Champs (unlocks at level 22-24?). Per race will net you around 80-90k Cr, but it is way slower than the Like the Wind event.

P.S. Use Search next time, mate :)

Rubber band grinding at night while you're asleep is the way to go as mentioned above. Do a search and it's all over the place. I made it to level 35 A-spec but I wanted all the good cars I was losing to online and determined I'd never get them the way I was going so I started grinding. A Godsend. Roughly 24,000,000 credits per day of grinding and voila, a garage full of all the cars I want. You can win the X2010 doing the Vettel Challenge and they lowered the qualifying lap times on an update a month or two ago so it's much easier now.

There's been enough threads on this...but I digress. Use the search function, still.

If you're at level 19, Polyphony Digital Cup on Madrid is pretty good and quick.

Back