easy top 100 drift tune

United States
Kentucky
barrett5
BarrettMopar
anyone who want to become a top 100 drifter join my team, mopar and get access to the best drift tune in America right now mopar is #1 and 2 in America in the la sarthe trial.

Hey! Nice to see you on GTP :D I don't want to be picky or anything but try to use proper grammar on these forums like the AUP you agreed to when you signed up said. Nice job with the Drift Trials. 👍

MOPARbarrett5
anyone who want to become a top 100 drifter join my team, mopar and get access to the best drift tune in America right now mopar is #1 and 2 in America in the la sarthe trial.

Umm we don't drift for points here in these parts :spits in bucket:

No interest here Lupo Cup Car '00 drift tune or even FF drifting.
(Or whatever peeps call that handbrake on driving)

we don't drift for points because what car you choose has is a big factor in how many points you get. The point system is strange and you don't need to be skilled to get it but you need to know how the points system works.

Well this is expected, barrett I recommend going here. Which is the seasonal events sub-forum here on GTP. Your task will fit in much better there.

imo point drifting just lets you pick up bad habits that really won't help you in lobbies online,but I wish good luck in your future team

We drift because we enjoy drifting bud.

On someone's door or dirt dropping every entry by yourself, It's far more fun than holding to strict criteria so you can boast about yourself to people on the internet :P

I think it would be a good idea for an update to be made to let people drift for points while in online lobbies

This really isn't the community for you friend. Folks 'round these parts don't drift for points, that's just the way of it.

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone here who's impressed by 'top 100 finishes' or 'how many points you're getting'; At least not with the current system.

We drift for the fun of drifting, not to conform to a strict criteria of what PD considers a "Good drift" which doesn't include angle past a certain point, speed of the drift isn't calculated so it's almost always better to take it slower.
It requires you to stick to the racing line for the most points which isn't really how I or anyone else I've drifted with does things and is overall an extremely weak system.

You'll be better off finding another community to boast your top 100 tune, because frankly you're in the wrong place.

Back