Team mopar

United States
Kentucky
barrett5
BarrettMopar
Legit 2 mopars in top 35 of the la sarthe trial now. barrett5 syd27. Want a tune where in 5 minutes you can be in the top 100 (syd27 did it) then join team Mopar!

First of all, G'day, I wish you all the best with your team on behalf of teamJDMT. Second of all, what is the La Sarthe trial? It sounds like a time trial rather than a drift competition.

what is the La Sarthe trial? It sounds like a time trial rather than a drift competition.

I believe he means the Drift Trial held on the Virages of Le Sarthe.

Legit 2 mopars in top 35 of the la sarthe trial now. barrett5 syd27. Want a tune where in 5 minutes you can be in the top 100 (syd27 did it) then join team Mopar!

I personally don't see the logic here, the drift trials are more about manipulating the system and drifting within the exact parameters of the scoring method than the tune.

Even if this tune supposedly is perfectly designed around the scoring system, if everyone that joins your team has it (and could very easily just tell all their mates) what's the point?

Either way, best of luck to your team. Even if I don't feel you've made it for the right reasons personally..

First of all, G'day, I wish you all the best with your team on behalf of teamJDMT. Second of all, what is the La Sarthe trial? It sounds like a time trial rather than a drift competition.

It's a Drift Trail. One of the seasonal events that come out with the Time Trials every other week. Sometimes there will be combos where people actually drift, and some combos have people in low powered FWD cars going 30 mph. Barrett here does the low powered FWD cars that go 30 mph :( It's a big shame because he is my friend online and It disappoints me seeing him do this.

Tree'd by Husky :lol:

The race car only drift

Not a sham any more over 500 people do this ang it takes even more skill because it takes longer to do it

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree'd by Husky :lol:

I use only the finest quality GM trees 👍

Not a sham any more over 500 people do this ang it takes even more skill because it takes longer to do it

I don't understand.

So, if I join your team I get the 'privilege' of obtaining this tune that is capable of getting into the top 100, when over 500 others also have it and I could get it off any of them without committing to a team..

More to the point you've just confirmed my point, it's less about the tune and more about your ability and knowledge of the parameters of what gives the most points.

All in all, I personally have no interest in this and I would imagine most of the drift community here won't be either, merely because anyone I've ever spoken to only uses the drift trials as free money since the parameters are so.. meh.

*shrugs* As I say, this is just my personal feeling on the subject and I wish you only good fortune.

No one here really cares about the point system that GT5 uses. It's not indicative of real life drifting and has many flaws. I'm certain some people do, but the vast majority of drifters here completely ignore the rankings, and I would bet that quite a few here could out-drift the top ranked drifters any day of the week.

Now if you can tandem drift with others, drift in a beautiful manner, or be able to enter any section and drift it with others without practicing ahead of time, then you'll be off to a decent start.

If not, you won't get much by posting here.

Mopar races everything not just drifts. I made a dirty racing thread too.

I said over 500 people try the zig zag strategy not 500 people have the tune

Last edited by a moderator:
Mopar races everything not just drifts. I made a dirty racing thread too.

I said over 500 people try the zig zag strategy not 500 people have the tune

editbutton.jpg

Please don't double post, use the edit button, that's what it's there for. :)

Back