Ebisu Circuit

• Thread starter JDM SRE70
  • 42 comments
Australia
Royale Natio Touge
JDM_Tuning-JZE70
Ebisu Circuit (エビスサーキット?) is an established race complex at 1 Sawamatsukura, Nihonmatsu-shi, Fukushima Prefecture, 964-0088, Japan. The complex features 7 individual tracks plus 2 skid pan type circuits. The circuits are, Nishi (West), Kita (North), Higashi (East), Minami (South) as well as Drift Land, the School Course, The Touge (mountain pass) and 'KuruKuru Land' which are the skidpans. The most famous circuit is the Minami or South course which is for D1 and other drifting events. The Higashi or East circuit features a 420 metre long main straight with 20 ground floor pit garages and is used mainly for grip events.[1]

Designed[2] and built by drift driver Nobushige Kumakubo, Ebisu Circuit is one of the premier drifting-based tracks in the world. However, Nobushige also holds other motorsport events there including Endurance Races, FJ1600 Races and in previous years events like "Big-X".[3][4] The complex also has a Safari park.

[from Wikipedia]

couse2.jpg

Many small time developers, have created the track for public use for drifting communities such as rFactor and LFS. Bringing the circuit to GT will definitely keep the Drifting communities occupied, as well as the racing community.

Like to show your support!

I have always dreamed of the day this track would be availible on gran turismo specially the south circuit,i beilive us drifters should also get things like drift tracks and more drift orientaed cars etc. the only reason i play is to drift.please KAZ hook us up with more drifting DLC. (Excuse my spelling)

This would be an epic inclusion. I'm sure PD know how many people use GT to drift... (gt5 online had a setting to tell people it was a drift lobby)

Just out of curiosity, was that photoshop or some other program? The detail is phenomenal.

PS: If it was another program I would like to know the name.

'Photoshop CS3'. Pretty happy with how they turned out. Couldn't match the font exactly though. That would have made it even better. Thanks for the feedback ProtegeDrifter.

Seems kind of dumb to me. Gts PD is Japanese yet the he don't put one of the most well known Japanese circuits in his game. Come on kaz are you stupid or what.

VMotorsports - I 100% agree with you <3 But I don't think it will ever happen for some reason :(

I feel like I want to right a huge rant about how drifting should be a bigger part of GT. I mean, everything's there -the great physics, graphics etc. The game is getting boring/stale without something new and I think drifting is the answer.

So for now PD, please make Ebisu Circuit And we can get to the missing drift events, missing car mods, missing drift cars and all the other areas later :)

The only other way i see this track happening if PD does not add it is by building it on the track editor when it comes out assuming the editor would be complex as oppose to the generator we had on 5,how ever it would be so much better if PD did it because it would look and feel 100% on spot. Please PD let us have it jeez i would pay $20 per ebisu layout if i had too no lie.

Polyphony Digital needs to recognize the fact that GT6 is not just used for track racing. A massive portion of the players are drifters and drag racers. If they added more features focused on those aspects, they will keep the fans happy.

Ebisu's main track (Higashi) is available on PSone's Meisha Retsuden: Greatest 70s

This is quite possibly the best race ever held there:

Now how cool did that race look,theres no doubt in my mind that Ebisu should become availible in GT6 they should have all the layouts too or atleast the most popular like that one in the video for Circuit racing,south circuit for drifting and togue course for street like racing how freaking cool would that be.

Back