mcsqueegy Premium Messages 1,970 Antarctica Dec 9, 2013 #1 Just thought I'd show you guys how to save fuel in a racing car...
Wild Cobra Z28 Messages 371 Messages Wild_Cobra_Z28 Dec 9, 2013 #2 Wow. I probably got short of 4,000 meters, and was happy with that. Nice job, though I use the Diamond GC1000 to record mine. Works sweet, but you need a splitter to get past the protection of the PS3.
Wow. I probably got short of 4,000 meters, and was happy with that. Nice job, though I use the Diamond GC1000 to record mine. Works sweet, but you need a splitter to get past the protection of the PS3.
MadMax GTP Race Admin Staff Emeritus Messages 4,190 Finland Messages GTP_MadMax Dec 28, 2013 #3 My current record on that challenge is 4,964 m.
GT5Power Premium Messages 2,247 Athens Messages VQS_Ntinoskonsta Dec 28, 2013 #4 Wow @MadMax, you never cease to amaze...
mcsqueegy Premium Messages 1,970 Antarctica Dec 29, 2013 #5 MadMax My current record on that challenge is 4,964 m. Click to expand... How am I not surprised...
MadMax GTP Race Admin Staff Emeritus Messages 4,190 Finland Messages GTP_MadMax May 13, 2014 #6 @mcsqueegy , I gave this another try and got to 5,003 m. @Drax Carter So , to answer your question posted here , yes.
@mcsqueegy , I gave this another try and got to 5,003 m. @Drax Carter So , to answer your question posted here , yes.
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal May 13, 2014 #7 5,003 m ! ... that's awesome and I was so happy with my 3,567 m.