[ECRL] World F3 Series Tuesday 20:00BST [19:00GMT] - Spots Open Round 4 September 8thOpen 

What day(s) are you available?

• Monday

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday

• Saturday

• Sunday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Round 2
Indianapolis Road Course
Race 1: 20
Race 2: 6

Indianapolis_Motor_Speedway_-_road_course.png

Weather: N/A
Standing Water: N/A

Round 2 of the season is held at another historic track which is the Indianapolis Road Course. Although its oval counterpart is more well known but the roadcourse inside is also as flat as a pancake with the controversial Turn 13. If you don;t have a settled car on the infield, you may have a fast car on the oval section and vice versa. Can @GT_Vette carry on his winning streak of 2 in 2 with the added bonus points as well or will others take the helm and become the ECRL and World F3 Series' 2nd winner?

The ECRL has created a new league. It's a Super GT league which will use both the GT300 and GT500 base models. Tuning is not allowed. Have a look here.

Race Results!
Race 1
Race 1.png
@Przem98 received a 30 second time penalty for using incorrect tyres. (RM)

Race 2
Race 2.png

WDC
WDC.png

I made an error in the table when 5th down had incorrect points.

This is how the standings look after both @RacingLine and @DannyB013 got their first wins of the season. However, @GT_Vette still leads the championship by 28 points after 2 rounds from @Spectate Man who is only 3 points ahead of @RacingLine in 3rd. It's only early stages so anybody could win the title mathematically so that counts me out realistically.

Hey everyone, I'm usually never able to make these races but today I am so is it possible for me to take part today? Thanks

Hey everyone, I'm usually never able to make these races but today I am so is it possible for me to take part today? Thanks
Yep. Just join the club and be in the lobby which will be opened in half an hour for 1 hour practice then qualifying and 2 races!

Back