[ECRL] World F3 Series Tuesday 20:00BST [19:00GMT] - Spots Open Round 4 September 8thOpen 

What day(s) are you available?

• Monday

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday

• Saturday

• Sunday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Race Results!
Race 1
Race 1.png

Race 2
Race 2.png

WDC
WDC.png

I have adjusted the results of the 2nd race as accurately as I could. I did this by using the relative gap to another driver. I know that this isn't the most accurate but it wouldn't have meant a very large change in gaps. Well done to first time winner @DrAug on only his second race. The gap between @GT_Vette and @RacingLine is only 16 points which i'm sure has reduced since Indianapolis considering @RacingLine finished above @GT_Vette in each race.

As another week has passed, I would like to point you out to the Super GT Series I have considered hosting. It will be on Thursdays at the same time as the World F3 Series so i'm sure some of you would be able to make it. If you are interested, have a look here.​

iff you shouldnt have read what i wrote in race 1 (sry for writing in the game) you can remove me from the series ,- have fun with it all .....

iff it had happend in real life , beleive me the race would probaly have been stopped compleatly as my car would have been in a million peaces , and i know it was the same for us all that dannys car was parked , but none the less i think its best i withdraw from the series .....its not my cup off tea i must admit , iam used too CLEAN racing and so on .....

iff it had happend in real life , beleive me the race would probaly have been stopped compleatly as my car would have been in a million peaces , and i know it was the same for us all that dannys car was parked , but none the less i think its best i withdraw from the series .....its not my cup off tea i must admit , iam used too CLEAN racing and so on .....

There's a thing called safety car and double waved yellows for things like that, but I respect your decision to leave. But don't start talking about the racing being dirty because it's not.

Sorry if I caused any issues due to connection! In qualy I got blocked on 4 different laps and therefore I didn't actually set a decent time, so I think some people couldn't see me and then in the race it said everyone was there, but some of the cars were invisible to me. I couldn't keep the car on the damn track anyway but well done to Evo and Aug on the wins

i havent said anything about it beeing dirty at all , but i could off course say what i mean with CLEAN driving - CLEAN = non contact (like in real life)

here on gtp , the zero cup is using something called GYF
Gentleman Yellow Flag .. only the leader can call for it ... and it only lasts until all the drivers are back in one group , at the coming corner the race starts again...

i havent said anything about it beeing dirty at all , but i could off course say what i mean with CLEAN driving - CLEAN = non contact (like in real life)
Incidents happen in racing. Here in gt6, sometimes the incidents are because of connection issues. It's part of online racing. Every host does everything to mitigate it, but things happen.

So stay with us. I know many here, and will say that many are very clean drivers. Mistakes are made by anyone. So stick with us :) Your quick and indispensable to the field. Don't worry about one single incident that happened in one single race :cheers:

Last edited:
Hallo,
I want to take Part in The Series on a regular Base, beginning 08.09.
I am already Member in The Club.
Met some driver in free online

Hallo,
I want to take Part in The Series on a regular Base, beginning 08.09.
I am already Member in The Club.
Met some driver in free online
Sure! I'll add you to the list. 6pm GMT lobby open with 7pm GMT race start.

iff you shouldnt have read what i wrote in race 1 (sry for writing in the game) you can remove me from the series ,- have fun with it all .....
I had a look at the incident from your onboard and to me it looked like you hit nothing and were trying to move nothing but as Danny said, he had connection problems, I have a feeling you may have had issues with that. Things like that happen and if you saw the car, you could have avoided it.

Im very sorry, cant make it today. Im totally confused, thought I had signed up for the other class but apparently not...

Back