[ECRL] World F3 Series Tuesday 20:00BST [19:00GMT] - Spots Open Round 4 September 8thOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 189 comments
  • 13,921 views

What day(s) are you available?

  • Monday

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Tuesday

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Wednesday

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Thursday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Saturday

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sunday

    Votes: 1 100.0%

  • Total voters
    1
  • Poll closed .
Schedule has been added!
Schedule.png
 
Last edited:
Will be opening a lobby in 20 minutes. I will do race 1 and race 2 races when there are enough people.
 
Lobby is open
Kind of a last second notice, but could I just join in for this event? Just for fun and race with you guys?
 
It's preseason. Feel free to join and sign up as a reserve if you cannot make the majority of races!
 
Round 1
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
Race 1: 14
Race 2: 5

silverstone-vision-map-large.jpg

Weather: 10%
Standing Water: 0%
​


@peiratis1976 @SBOODIFOU73 @GT_Vette @Spectate Man @Weider @CodDemon101 @RacingLine

Round 1 of the World F3 Series will take place in Northampton at Silverstone on the Grand Prix circuit. How will drivers fare on this difficult course? I don't know. Who will take victory? Who knows. The first round of a season is always unpredictable but the first round of a championship is even less predictable which may mean people are unknown as to what the result of races will be.
 
Hi, my PSN ID is MatterhornEiffel.
Put me in the reserve because I am not sure if I can join on Tuesday:
 
Hello guys :)
I'm very interested but i would sign up as reserve for the time being.

Gtp id: PhaedrusSocrate
Psn id: PhaedrusSocrates (yes, the last ''s'' is the difference)

Can you please specify are all kinds of race tires available or RH only + rain tires?
 
Hello guys :)
I'm very interested but i would sign up as reserve for the time being.

Gtp id: PhaedrusSocrate
Psn id: PhaedrusSocrates (yes, the last ''s'' is the difference)

Can you please specify are all kinds of race tires available or RH only + rain tires?
RS only and either form of Rain tyre.
 
I have found the club by id, joined the club... but there's no one in the club room right now...
 
i can't make it tonight
 
Was wondering about that, in one post it says 6gmt, another 7gmt... Thread title also states we start in september :)

Ok, see you soon 👍
 
Thank you to all that raced in the inaugural round of the ECRL World F3 Series! Results will be added soon!
 
Back