Shannon Messages 15,799 Jul 26, 2004 #1 Bah! I hear all this talk about emo, but I haven't the slightest idea what is it. Anyone care to educate me?
Bah! I hear all this talk about emo, but I haven't the slightest idea what is it. Anyone care to educate me?
Goomba Messages 995 Jul 26, 2004 #2 Emotional? I would guess as far as songs go, they would be about how life sucks and girls breaking their hearts.
Emotional? I would guess as far as songs go, they would be about how life sucks and girls breaking their hearts.
Mike Rotch Aluminium Overcast Staff Emeritus Messages 13,827 Down under Jul 26, 2004 #3 And Emo was his name-o. Maybe it is a part of a new language subculture: "So I wa chi on the free, whe my gi sa to me we sho bre. I got all emo aft that."
And Emo was his name-o. Maybe it is a part of a new language subculture: "So I wa chi on the free, whe my gi sa to me we sho bre. I got all emo aft that."
Shannon Messages 15,799 Jul 26, 2004 #4 Goomba Emotional? I would guess as far as songs go, they would be about how life sucks and girls breaking their hearts. Click to expand... So all those crappy punk songs about blokes losing their girlfriends and such are emo?
Goomba Emotional? I would guess as far as songs go, they would be about how life sucks and girls breaking their hearts. Click to expand... So all those crappy punk songs about blokes losing their girlfriends and such are emo?
Jimmy Enslashay Fox Staff Emeritus Messages 6,546 Messages matthewjlcoleman Jul 26, 2004 #5 Yes. And they usually cry on stage. It's a passing fad that will end in the next six months. Just watch.
Yes. And they usually cry on stage. It's a passing fad that will end in the next six months. Just watch.
Shannon Messages 15,799 Jul 26, 2004 #6 Jimmy Enslashay Yes. And they usually cry on stage. It's a passing fad that will end in the next six months. Just watch. Click to expand... Ha. No wonder I didn't know what the genre was. This thread may die now.
Jimmy Enslashay Yes. And they usually cry on stage. It's a passing fad that will end in the next six months. Just watch. Click to expand... Ha. No wonder I didn't know what the genre was. This thread may die now.