Eh... I'm looking for some friends.

  • Thread starter Thread starter SeaFire
  • 12 comments
  • 855 views
Messages
46
United States
United States
Messages
Scaletta01
I'm looking for some friends to have fun with. I like to race with funny cars like the Prius, etc. I also like karts, nascar, drag racing and regular racing.

If you want to be my friend.. Add: scaletta01
 
I'm looking for some friends to have fun with. I like to race with funny cars like the Prius, etc. I also like karts, nascar, drag racing and regular racing.

If you want to be my friend.. Add: scaletta01

Certain circumstances prevent me from adding you, but either way - welcome to :gtpflag:

It's disappointing because I love racing 'quirky' cars :)
 
Certain circumstances prevent me from adding you, but either way - welcome to :gtpflag:

It's disappointing because I love racing 'quirky' cars :)

What ARE those circumstances?
 
Durp13579 would you like to join my race team?
 
Odd.. Mine died the 24th after a good 6 years.
 
If you can race UK times feel free to join my group we are around 40 strong and race out of private lounges which you would need to friend request.
 
A PS3 who decided it couldn't bear living anymore ;)

Ohhh... RIP PS3 We will all remember the 300+ hours of gt5 and 2 hours of other games overall. Thank You.
 
I'm looking for some friends to have fun with. I like to race with funny cars like the Prius, etc. I also like karts, nascar, drag racing and regular racing.

If you want to be my friend.. Add: scaletta01

ill add you, i do the same thing, my ID is FreshYDesIPrincE
 
Send me a request.

basswerks1

On a different note is there a dedicated thread/forum for finding friends?
 
Back